May 7, 2016

Sunday Selfies with Esme and Levon.






 We are joining our good friends at , The cat on my head , for their always fun Sunday Selfies Hop! This week, Esme and Levon are participating.







 Esme, " I thought this selfie made me look a little surly so I tried again!"







 Esme, " I decide to be silly instead. This one is for you Crockett! :) "







 Levon, " I was trying to look relaxed in my selfie but instead, I looked as though I was missing an ear !"








 Levon, " This one is better!"








Levon, " But I like my completely earless selfie best!"








Have a Sunny Sunday!
Don't forget to HOP! It's a wonderful way to visit old and new friends alike.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

22 comments:

  1. You both look adorable. That last photo is totally a winner, Levon. Happy Mother's Day to Mum Sophie. Y'all be sure to give her lots of hugs and cuddles today. Thanks for hopping. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selfies, and lovely raspberry ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your selfies are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the selfies, especially the ones with no ears! purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  5. * giggle * lovin' the earless selfie Levon!!!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you both have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well we love all your selfies as always :) Happy Mom's day to your wonderful Mama!
    Luvs
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible selfies you two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We LOVE the earless one! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We like all of your selfies, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. With or without ears, you are a cutie. I know it isn't Mother's Day in Canada, but I want to wish your beautiful Mom a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selfies, Esme and Levon!
    Levon, I love your big ears..but earless selfies are so cute, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pics! An earless Levon was an interesting photo!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love to see outtakes. Our kitties are so silly, aren't they?

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vocês me fizeram sorrir, então nota dez para os selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such sweet and fun selfies, gang! You made us smile real big. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)