May 5, 2016

Grazing by the shore with Duffy and Wilhelmina.







Duffy and Wilhelmina,  " We are grazing by the shore!"







Duffy and Wilhelmina, " There. Now you can see us better."







Duffy and Wilhelmina, " We enjoy grazing standing up!"






Duffy and Wilhelmina , " Or lying down!"






CHOMP. CHOMP. CHOMP.







Duffy, " I prefer grazing in private!"






Wilhelmina, " Me too!"






Wilhelmina, " After I eat a whole bunch of grass, my poop turns green!! Pretty cool , right?!"








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. Looks like great funs to me, what a beautiful place to graze
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are growing so fast Wilhelmina. Very neat about the green poop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, Wilhelmina, I LOVES to graze! Momma is always telling me to stop because I'm not a cow, but NOW I can tells her I'm just like you and Duffy!

    Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Wilhelmina! It's pretty cool you have green poop after eating grass :-) Enjoy grazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! So jealous you're down the shore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hay ewe dawgs...can ewe pleez graze for us two cozs we iz knot a loud out side.....N roll in sum dirt all sew if ya can find it !! ♥♥♥ thanx !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice that you got a fresh salad!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two look amazing and so does your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wilhelmenia, when I eat a bunch of grass, I yak it back up again! ~Wally

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatever gets you excited, Wilhelmina. We kitties eat grass and then hork it up once we get back in the house. We think that is also a pretty good trick. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta. Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)