May 2, 2016

Getting older with Levon.






Levon, " I was just thinking . . . I'm getting older!  I'm not a kitten anymore."







Levon, " I guess I realized this when I was watching Wilhelmina this weekend with her friends Maya and Mischa. The three of them never stopped moving for one, single, second! They apply themselves enthusiastically to just about everything!"








Levon, "Maya is the white dog, Wilhelmina is in the middle. The yellow blur is her bow. Mischa is on the end. Three moving blurs. Doggie parts in perpetual motion. Maya , by the way, was trying to be held in place by her Mom. LP photoshopped that part out."








Levon, " Just watching them cavort in their blurry way made me feel old. Do you ever have days like that? When you realize you're not a kitten anymore?!"






Have a Marvelous Monday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo


18 comments:

  1. I guess I'm not a kitten anymore since I'm two... but I don't feel old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still a kitten at heart Levon and I'm sure you are too, just a bit wiser to nose not to get all worn out wiv the playtimes!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but with maturity comes wisdom and knowing where your best resources lie, Levon!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll always have the heart of a kitten ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do Levon, when I babysit for my 5 month old great niece. You will always be a kitten to us though :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, I know I'm definitely not a puppy anymore. Just looking at Jessie exhausts me sometimes -- but she also helps me feel young!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blurry doggies! They sure are full of puppy energy :-) Levon, you may feel older, but I'm sure you are always a baby to your pawrents :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just as old as you feel Levon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood....like for bout 18 yeerz, 13 yeerz & nine yeerz .... respect full lee.... ☺☺☺☺☺ ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know Levon, but sometimes my inner kitties shows up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep I sure do. Mom says "you aren't a kitten you're a BIG boy"...then she says, "But you will always be my baby" xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tha mama says YESSSSSS. (of course our humans are all elebenty zillion years old, so of course THEY'd get it. MOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, we are all about the same age so things move at about the same speed here :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We bet watching those youngsters is exhausting, Levon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. We get this feeling LOTS, Levon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mom says she and Lily Olivia both realize it everyday. Bet you can get a cavort going when you want to Levon. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta. Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)