May 20, 2016

Flashback Friday : Isadora's Favourite Place.








Wilhelmina, " We went to Isadora's favourite place. It was my first time there!"








Can you spot Isadora amongst the pumpkins?














Wilhelmina, " Duffy sat on Isadora's favourite chair with me!"







Wilhelmina , " And we also sat on her favourite bench!"







Duffy, "I told Wilhelmina all about Isadora and how she was a ray of sunshine every day of her life!"







Wilhelmina, " I have big boots to fill but I will try my hardest to do Isadora proud!"








Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. That looks like a really cool place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it was so nice to see Isadora today. What a beautiful, sweet girl she was ...

    Wilhelmina, just be yourself and you will be just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss Isadora's sweet little face :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure Isadora would be proud- you are doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss Isadora very much, but we love getting to know you, Wilhelmina! And DON'T worry -- you're your OWN dog, not a replacement, so don't think about filling anydoggy's shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it the Farmer's Market?? Our Mommy loves to go and thinks of your Mommy every time that she does.
    Have a fabulous Friday, sweet furriends.
    >>Smooches<<

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't finks I met Isadora so I am learning all about her wiv you Wilhelmina. I nose they will be big paws to fill butt I also nose you are just the pup fur the job!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so lovely to see photos of sweet Isadora! You are such a wonderful girl, Wilhelmina, and you are also a ray of sunshine. I know Isadora would be very proud of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a sweet way to remember Angel Isadora.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful place to sniff!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are fantastic places to get to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm shure you're gonna do Isadora proud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great way to remember and pay tribute to Isadora. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a wonderful tribute to Isadora ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)