May 3, 2016

Duffy and his favourite spot in the cottage.





 Duffy, " This is one of my favourite places to hang out in the cottage."








 Duffy, " It gets quite a bit of morning sun which I particularly enjoy!"









 Duffy, " I know this is going to sound weird but some times I feel as though I am not completely alone when I hang out here!"









Duffy, " It's a weird sensation but usually I manage to ignore it . . . "
Malou, " Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."







Duffy , "  . . . because I love to catch a catnap in the early morning sun! Don't you?!"


Duffy , " P.S. The bed next to the cat tree is my bed. I never use it but all four cats do!"



Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo







12 comments:

  1. Well, Duffy, what do you expect - it's a cat tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome sun puddle surfing there Duffy, I luffs a bit of sun on my furs in the morning as well
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a grreat place to catch some sun! I know why you don't feel alone, though. It's that danged pupperazi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks such a comfy spot with lots of morning sunshine! Hahaha, Duffy, that weird sensation may not be so weird after all :-)
    I love your cat tree. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a wonderful spot, sunny, cozy, and soft! BUTT we think you are being watched!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does look like a sunny spot, not sure why you feel like you are not alone ( tee hee). XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great spot, Duffy! Let's hope none of the cats discover it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can see why you love that spot, Duffy! Don't look up, whatever you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a good comfy spot, but it's under snoopervision ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abbe sits on the cat tree in the front window too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duffy and Malou, you both look very comfy. Mom is mad for that cat tree. Did LP have it specially made? If not, will you please tell us where we can get our paws on one. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta. Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)