May 25, 2016

Double Whammy with Wilhelmina.





Wilhelmina, " I just came back from the groomer's. Do you like my polka-dot necklace the groomer gave me?"









Wilhelmina, " Here is a better view of it!"








Wilhelmina, " I am nice and tidy so that the vet can see what he is doing when I get spayed tomorrow. That's correct! I am now six months old and I am ready to be pasteurized! It will also be a double whammy! Anyway, I think that's how they called it! I am going to the vet's very early tomorrow morning and I will be at the vet's all day. I will also be getting an umbilical hernia fixed at the same time which is the double whammy part I think, on account that will make two operations in one day."








Wilhelmina, "One operation is a little bit scary but TWO operations is a little bit daunting! Can you send good thoughts and vibes my way to ensure everything goes well for me? It would help make me feel so much better knowing I have some friends behind me.  I sure could use the support.  Thanks so much!"







Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo
 
*Update : It is Thursday evening, 10 p.m. and we are now back from the vet's. Wilhelmina is doing very well. She is subdued and resting but happy to be home. She will need to take it easy for the next few weeks as she recovers.Thank you to everyone for all your good wishes and POTP. We know it helped enormously*



24 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in you new fur cut Wilhelmina!
    Don't worry, your op will be over faster than you know it and you'll be back home. I will be thinking of you sweetie, let us nose when you're back home and take very good care of yourself
    Paws crossed for a quick recovery
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure ! You have a ton of purrs from me
    =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way! But don't worry too much, I know I came through my spay just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Wilhelmina,
    We do like your polka dot tie.
    Of course we will send you positive thoughts and purrayers.
    Keep us posted.
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sending lots of purrs to you Wilhelmina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sending you all kinds of good thoughts Wilhelmina for your double surgery. You sure look nice with your new hair do. Lots of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll be in our thoughts today Wilhelmina.

    Your polka-dot necklace is beautiful!

    Judy, Phantom and Bernie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in your polka dots. I will be praying for your double surgery to go well.XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in polka dots. I will be praying that your surgeries go well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look SO pretty in your polka dots, sweet girl! We know everything will go just fine with the dogtor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very beautiful and we love your accessory! Now about that tomorrow, we will cross our paws for a fast and pawfect surgery and that you heal REAL fast with no troubles at all! We know your mom will be a wreck so we will send her POTP too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Wilhelmina, you look super pretty with your polka dot necklace! You have a big day tomorrow - we hope everything will go smoothly and you will make quick recovery! You are in our thoughts xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your polka dots, Wilhelmina! We will of course be sending lots of purrs and prayers your way (and to your mom too) tomorrow! We look forward to hearing about how well your surgeries went! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. We hope the pasteurisation and hernia repair go very smoothly, Wilhelmina. #1 is saying that she wished you were here and I was there because I clearly rolled in something disgusting and I smell awful...

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are all sending purrs and prayers your way sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful Wilhelmina ! We send you tons of good energy and cross our paws that everything goes well tomorrow. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of good thoughts and POTP headed your way!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wilhelmenia, you look beautiful. We purr all goes well for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous and we are sure that all will go well!!!!! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wilhelmina desejamos que você tenha uma recuperação bem rápida!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the Thursday up-date. We wish Wilhelmina a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing her soon! Have a nice weekend!

    Judy, Bernie and Phantom

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, so good to hear that Wilhelmina's home and doing well. Surgery of any kind(on pets or on us)is scary. Copper had that type of hernia too-she had the surgery the week before our daughter got her. Hunter will need to go in for teeth cleaning next fall(can we say ouch at the cost!), and I'm not looking forward to that. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I love the polka dot necklace.
    Hugs,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)