April 25, 2016

Mitalee's curls.



 Mitalee, " Excuse me for turning my back to you but I wanted to show you my curls. I also have quite  a bit of red in my furs but some times the sunlight washes my colour out!"







 Mitalee,  " Can you see here in the direct sunlight that my curls appear a little more dull?!"







Mitalee, " I have big curls, little curls and lots of ripples!"







Mitalee, " After I get a bath, I am extra curly! Perhaps LP could stop playing with that slobbering baffoon for a moment, give me a bath, dry me, then brush my furs so that my curls will look their best! I am starting to feel rather disheveled of late. Sigh, I don't see that happening anytime soon!"





Have a  Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo





 

19 comments:

  1. Mitalee, you have beautiful curls! I think you should get as much bathing attention as the new family member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You precious girl! You come right over here and I know my mommy will help out for the day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma says your furs look very pettable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such pretty curls Mitalee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww Mitalee, you are such a pretty girl and your curly coat is fantastic! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you really want a bath Mitalee? You look beautiful, I love all those curls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitalee eu adorei os seus cachos!
    Cafunés para você menina bonita!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my stars girl, your coat is FABulous......I dont have a curl upon my catness, and it would be nice to have a few !!! ♥♥♥ hugs from dai$y =^..*=

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaaaaaw Me thinks you look gawjus.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Allie: Oh Mitalee, the curse of being an older sibling ~ especially to rambunctious younger ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you do have curls! Maybe you are part Goldendoodle??

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those curls! And there's nothing quite like a freshly bathed pet. My two dogs took a dip in the tub today, and I know they appreciated it! (Mt cats refuse baths, however.)

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I gotta say, those curls are darn impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mitalee, there are humans who would pay big bucks for those curls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mitalee, we had no idea your fur was so much like the wet potato's fur. Tell your mommy to give you the attention you deserve. We think you are a most gorgeous girl, and you should be given the opportunity to look your best. Sending lots of love to all of you. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Mitalee, you're so curly gurly :D Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)