April 7, 2016

Hanging out on the bed with Malou.








Malou, " Hi all! I am peeking out from LP's unmade bed linens. Since Wilhelmina's arrival , there have been quite a few days when the bed stays unmade! Something about potty training and jumping through hoops!"









Malou, " I'm good with that. I love snuggling deep down into the plush linens. Can I tell you something that is completely unrelated? I've had to show Wilhelmina who is the boss a few times since she came to live with us. She puts her face right up to my face to say hello and that is too close for me! So I go, Pow! Pow! Pow! Three nice, quick whacks, just like that, every time she crosses the privacy line!"








Malou, " I really don't like impolite dogs!! I want nothing less than  respect from her at any given time and I want her to take note that I mean business!! Someone has to teach her cat etiquette and it may as well be me! Cod knows all Levon does is play with that puppy fool. . . "





Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. I guess whaps are just part of training a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I little 'smacky paw action' will show Wilhelmina how to behave properly...these pups need to learn manners
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you kept your claws in when you whapped her, I can see setting limits, but nicely. You do look very comfy on that bed. I just read something about it being better not to make the bed because it makes dust mites breed more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malou, nice work keeping Wilhelmina in line! It is important that she learn proper cat etiquette. And who better to teach her than you? Love to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malou, you look very comfy and snug there. It looks as if you are sitting on the cloud in the sky :-) Good job teaching Wilhelmina a cat etiquette. I'm sure she will grow into a very gentle woofie with respect for kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malou você é a professora perfeita para Wilhelmina, espero que Levon não estrague o seu trabalho! hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like there's at least a few good things about the new puppy! (aside from her being cute and all)

    ReplyDelete
  8. malou....we haz never had ta potty train de bed linenz round heer...may bee yur momz shoppin at de wrong store ??? ☺☺

    we iz out til monday…sew heerz two a Baikal oilfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. She will learn fast from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures look like your eyes had lights in them!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes ya just gotta pur your paw down!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fine print made our mom laugh! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)