March 10, 2016

Room to grow with Levon.


 Levon, " I finally got the bed I always dreamed of!"






 Levon, " It is wide , substantial,  plush and extra comfy !"






 Levon, " I feel there is plenty of room to grow on my new bed! Of course I share it with Wilhelmina! "






Levon, " Wilhelmina loves to take her chewies and gnaw, gnaw, gnaw them on the new bed!"







Gnaw! Gnaw! Gnaw! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! Happy! Happy! Happy!







Levon, " I  do, however, feel the new bed suits me best! Wouldn't you agree?!" 






Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Levon, that is an awesome bed, and I think it is nice that you share it with Wilhelmina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Wilhelmina doesn't leave any crumbs on YOUR bed!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nice thing about such a beeYOUtiful big bed is that there's plenty of room for BOTH of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a fantastic bed! It's purrfect for you, Levon! You are so sweet to share it with Wilhelmina. She sure looks very happy chomping and gnawing :-) Love the last photo - you look like a prince on your regal bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood....we guess havin a 137 feetz tall puppee in de houz.... IZA grate thing afturr all ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Levon, that looks like a good bed for you to roll around on, and there might even still be room for you when Wilhelmina gets bigger, that is if she'll share with you. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a super bed indeed Levon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zowie, you have a great bed Levon. I would LOVE one of those too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, it suits you best! I like da biggest bed round too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bed is so big, we think you could share it with everybuddy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think there's room for everyone!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think there is room on that bed for all 6 of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a pawsome bed, and there is plenty of room to share with all of you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)