March 4, 2016

Malou , the weather and Wet Potato.






 Malou, " I guess I will stoop to talking about the weather!"








 Malou, " Let's see. We had the most rainfall in the month of February than we have had in many, many years here in Vancouver , British Columbia!"








 Malou, " I honestly didn't notice on account we had incredibly sunny breaks in between the stormy skies which made all that precipitation bearable!!"









 Malou, " Also, the Wet Potato took up quite  a bit of my snoopervising time last month, so that also made time fly by!"










 Malou, " I'm thinking WP will once again be the focus of my snoopervising activities this month!"







Malou, " Come to think of it, Wet Potato might be a lifelong commitment of snoopervising for me! She is quite the entertainment package and easily fills my days with her laughable antics !"








 Wilhelmina, " I am not a wet potato!! "







Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo







17 comments:

  1. You are BOTH tooooooo adorable for words!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou, I like your nickname for WP! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would trade rain for our snow. We have gotten so much in February after not having much. It has also been too cold. It is about 0F right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babies,thank you for giving me my morning smile first thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, Wilhelmina, siblings just come up with affectionate nicknames for their new baby sisters! You should HEAR some of the things Casey and Pigeon called me at furst. All in good fun!

    Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can send your rain our way--we need it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've had too much rain in February, too. I hope we'll get more sun in coming months.
    Malou, sounds like you've been quite busy snoopervising WP. But I bet it's really fun for you :-) Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meus amores espero que o tempo melhore para vocês!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dem dogs do rekwire lots of snoopervisin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful bunch of photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wilhelmina....iz it just uz ...ore haz ewe all reddy grew like ten feetz tall ??
    heerz two a king oh de herrings kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou, I love your sweet heart shaped face/head. It is so pretty!

    I am glad Wilhelmina has someone like you watching over her. She is well looked after!

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Malou dood - WET POTATO is the BEST way to describe her (especially if it annoys a new sister - *evil kitty grin*) ~Faraday The Troublemaker

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wet potato is very cute, it would be fun to watch her. Sorry you are getting lots of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Come south and dry out!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me thinks wet potatoes are not furry though.

    Oh do send rain this way... we needs some too.
    Could you take the wind though? It am too windy to walks outside today!

    Purrz, Katie Kitty Too,
    a Tuxie Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)