March 7, 2016

Levon lives up to his name.









Levon, " Some of you who have been visiting for years may remember my kitten post announcing my full name. For those of you who are new friends, my complete name is , Levon Valentine Thunder Finch."









Levon, " I am telling you my full name because  lately LP has been claiming I am a purrfect , loving Valentine who is living up to his name."








Levon, " I think  she says that because I love Wilhelmina. And I don't think she is a Wet Potato at all! She kisses me and I kiss her back! She is gentle around me which I appreciate since she is now about 75 feet tall and growing like a weed with each passing day! I call Wilhelmina my, Sweet Potato. Because she is just that, sweet! She is extremely sweet with me and I love my new little sisfur a lot! "






Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a sweet Valentine you are Levon, luffs you
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww , so sweet you are Levon !
    Me are not that sweet around my woffie brother , but on the other hand he isn´t yentle at all around me :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pawsome you and Wilhelmina are great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely wonderful, Levon! We are all delighted to hear that you love your new friend so much!

    Purrs and Woofs,
    The Chans and Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that's so sweet! I'm glad you like your sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Levon, that is so great that you are good friends with Wilhelmina. The dog we had was best friends with all the cats. Good boy Levon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how wonderful you love Wilhelmina and she is your Sweet Potato :-) You are a purrfect Valentine for any girls, Levon! Love your handsome close-up shots! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Levon...you are a love bug.
    That smoochy face!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood...ewe guyz haza mega awesum cat tree....we dinna even noe they made em 75 feetz tall....how total lee kewl iz THAT !!!! knot ta menshunz we think wilhelmina just maded de guiness book oh recordz !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mom just said she wishes she could kiss that face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet! Me and Crockett are pretty sweet to da pups here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so sweet that you two are getting along so well. She is sort of sweet potato colored :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great that at least one kitty enjoys the new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so sweet ! We're so glad you two are so good friends ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Levon, we're so glad you and Wilhelmenia are such good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 75 feet tall and she's your little sisfur? Uh, just how tall are you, Levon?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)