February 20, 2016

Sunday Selfies : Duffy's Friend Zoey.





  
We are joining our good friends at , The cat on my head , for their fun Sunday Selfies! Today we have a friend of Duffy's playing along with us. Zoey and Duffy have been BFF for many years!









 Zoey, " This is not me!"








 Zoey, " This is me! My selfie is a bit blurry but since it is my very first selfie , I am bound to improve in time!"









Zoey, " The first photo you saw was of my pug pillow. You can see it lying next to me in this photo. When I stay with the critters I bring my own bed, my pug pillow and a few of my stuffies. I never really need any of those things though. I love to nap on a cosy blanket on the couch with Duffy next to me when I am visiting my friend. He is my real-life stuffie! :)  "





 Duffy and Zoey nudged awake from a nap on the couch by that dogged camera!








 Don't forget to HOP! It's a wonderful way to visit old and new friends alike.



Have a Sunny Sunday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

28 comments:

  1. I think you did good for a first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are adorable woofies.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Your cushion is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Zoey We have a Yorkie pillow like your pug pillow. I think you did a great job with your first selfie! Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Drats Cats! I saw the name "Zoey" in the teaser text and silly me, thought maybe I was your BFF. Oh well, a girl can dream ... maybe I can be your 2ndBFF!
    Zoey from Zoolatry ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun at your sleep over :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoey, what a great selfie, especially considering it was your first try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoey, that is a great first selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I really thought the first picture was of you as well! Great selfie - and what a wonderful friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selfies!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. MOL YOu fooled us, Zoey.. :D Great Selfies of the both of you. Dream on, sweeties! Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable! I may be biased, since I have my own pug, but I really love their sweet faces. Pugs are just so, so cute!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww Zoey, you are such a cutie pie! I love your pug pillow. It's very cute, too! You and Duffy sound such good friends. Enjoy your time together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet!
    Happy #sundayselfie

    Annabelle, Boo, Ping, & Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a lovely selfie Zoey. Your pug pillow is almost as cute as you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zoey! It is so fun to see you at the Cottage and you and Duffy enjoying each other's company. What does Wilhelmina think? And what do you think of her?

    (My childhood home was in Willamina and I think of it every time I type Wilhelmina! Pronounced very much the same. Nice.)

    Hope all the critters are having a great weekend!

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  17. *waves paws* HI ZOEY! That was a pawesome first selfie!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Zoey, you are so adorable, and how wonderful to have a friend who invites you for sleepovers. We are happy to meet you and hope to see you again sometime. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)