February 4, 2016

Quote Challlenge : Day One.






We were asked by our friends at , The cat on my head  , to participate in a three day quote challenge. LP has been collecting quotes since she was a young girl and consequently, was more than happy to oblige!









There are many insightful quotes to choose from in our repertoire but we decided to start with a spirited quote from Martin Luther King.




" Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."

                                              ~ Martin Luther King ~




We are supposed to select three people to participate in this challenge but we are leaving the challenge open to anyone who may be interested and who would care to share a few quotes with us.  Please let us know if you plan to play along as we would love to read your quotes! 









 Levon, " I believe I may now be able to hazard a guess as to why that babygate is up. I will let you know what I think about it tomorrow . . ."





Have a wonderful day! 
See you tomorrow.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Our mom-person like´s quotes too :)
    Martin Luther King made/said many many good ones !

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...what's the babygate/climbing frame fur???? I can't wait to hear
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting to hear more about that baby gate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it is up to give you a little privacy. We hope you are all right. Great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great quote - very inspiring!
    I'm getting more and more curious about the baby gate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are very familiar with that quote!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a good one! Levon, what's really up pal?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would love to hear more about that baby gate ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood...thiz quote iz awesum ♥♥.....N we think we noe why de gate iz up two....yur gettin a poneez !!!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that quote! I was tagged for Dakota's blog so I will be doing mine next week :)
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great quote. Martin Luther King was a very insightful man.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that quote, I had never heard it. Could it be a puppy that would need a baby gate?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent quote - and I agree :)
    Levon -- we look forward to seeing what you think of the baby gate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent quote and adorable photo of Levon. So happy you accepted our challenge. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)