February 19, 2016

Esme in her cat trapeze.








 Esme, " I was quietly and contently tucked away on my cat trapeze when LP found me!"









Esme, " Sigh. Now she is zooming in with her click, click, clickity - click, camera!"









Esme, " O. k. lady. I don't think you can get any closer to me with that big camera lens of yours!"









Esme, " Now she is telling me to be cute! Really?! Really?!!"








Esme, " As if cute isn't a constant state for me to be in!"









Esme, "Lick. Lick. Lickity - lick. I'll just begin my bath. That usually gets rid of her lickity-split!"







Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

18 comments:

  1. Oh Esme what a GREAT bed, I luffs it!
    Happy napping
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOo love your trapeze! And your way of getting rid of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if you were not ALWAYS cute ! You look very comfy in your trapeze. Have a great day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esme, I know all of you gorgeous precious critters are tired tired tired of me and mom always saying how adorable you are but here we are, saying it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme, não fique chateada é que todos acham você adorável, então sua mamãe precisa tirar as fotos! hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, by telling you to be cute, LP is clearly kidding because as you mentioned, you are constantly cute :-) You look like a princess in a castle on your trapeze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dose humans shure are purrsistant with the clicky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esme, just clean your bottom when the rude flashy box appears!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey cutie girl, you look adorable hanging around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. esme.....my stars girl it IS ever so annoying....I will send you my secret for running from the camera before the lens cap is off and the stupid thing is even turned on.... hugs from dai$y =^..*=

    heerz two a flathead sculpin kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those hoomans and the cameras - sheesh!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme, we feel for you. We've been thinking about how to get that flashy box away from the humans so that we can have some peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ignoring..or bathing is the best thing you could do, Esmee :D Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Esme, we totally agree..you are cuteness purrsonified at all times. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)