February 5, 2016

Day two of the Quote Challenge and getting closer to the reason for the babygate.






 On our second day of the quote challenge , we chose a quote from the writer May Sarton. We value this quote since we feel that we live in a society that places far too great an emphasis on youth, and in doing so, we , as adults, can often downplay the experience and wisdom of our years.  



" Do not deprive me of my age. I have earned it."

            ~ May Sarton ~









 Levon, " Well you've heard about the babygate but did you know there is a large, box-like structure of wire that has also been set up especially for my enjoyment?!"







 Levon, " I'm lying on it! The top is piled high with blankets making my experience quite comfortable. I can see all around me which is also very nice!"







 Levon, " In fact, once I jumped on it, I  soon began to feel sleepy and it wasn't long before Malou joined me."








Malou and Levon fast asleep on top of the wire structure set up especially for them! Or not?!








 Drop by on Sunday to see what is behind this blanket and to see why a babygate was set up in the first place.







Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. Babygate mystery has become more mysterious! What's under that comfy blanket? Can't wait to find out!
    This is another great quote. Love it! As I get older, I've become more comfortable about aging. And as I getting older, I'm getting wiser...I hope :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD OMD, you have a new puppy siblings, don't you?!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait until I nose what the story is behind the babygate!
    So, my quotation is 'I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious' Mr A Einstein
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, a lovely quote!
    And a lovely wire box structure... ;)
    Kitties, do tell your mom that we have been getting her photos and LOVE them. Our neglectful mother will be sending writing back later this evening. She apologize for her delay, but come on... do you believe her?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, who had a baby and why are they in the gate???

    ReplyDelete
  6. guys....de food servizz gurl iz old... sew her can ree late ta yur quote....N we guezz R poneez theo ree just went out de window uh ~~

    heerz two a freshwater hatchetfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very comfy. I love it when kitties cuddle. I am still guessing a puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still in lock up? I will tell mom, who is getting really old in May, all about that quote!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, we agree with the Lone Star Cats...we think there's another woofie in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say what I said the other day..........it is a dog crate and there is a dog coming!! :)
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, we can hardly wait! In the meantime, it does look like a great place to snooze and hang out. Have a wonderful Caturday, sweet furriends!
    >>Smooches<<

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom likes that quote bunches. Good choice. We are wondering if the contents of the big wire cage is aware of your presence. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)