January 22, 2016

Alive and Kicking!






 Malou, " We have been having some extensive computer problems which made it impossible to post which is why we have been MIA! LP eventually changed our browser so we are now officially back online! Did you miss us? We missed you! "










 Malou, " Can you spot my hero Mitalee in the Catty Stack next to me?! Peeking out from the top left hand corner?"









Malou, " I have relocated to the top of the Catty Stack. I will certainly be able to keep a better eye on my hero from this vantage point. Some times I wonder what Mitalee would do without my dogged vigilance to keep her out of harm's way !"








Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies!
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. We've been missing you too and it's nice to see y'all popping in today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. We have missed you a lot. Glad you figured out your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys....grate ta see ya bak online....

    computurrz can be yur best oh friendz ore yur wesrt of enemeez....we R glad ya getted ta bee friendz again; inn deed we missed ya ~~

    heerz two an orangespine unicorn fish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you're back! I did miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malou, it is great that you are back and that the computer stuff is working again...what a good snoopervisor you are with your hero! Please wish your Mama a very, Happy Belated Birthday from us, we hope it was fab and we wish her a wonderful year ahead and tell her we really enjoyed her story of Isadora, it was very rich. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fico contente que vocês estão de volta!
    Malou você é uma boa irmã, e está fazendo um
    bom trabalho mantendo Mitalee na linha. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. We sure missed you. Sorry you had computer issues but glad it's got fixed. Once I couldn't post for a while, and changing browser fixed that, too. The photo of Mitalee peeking out from the Catty Stack is very cute :-) And Malou, you got the purrfect spot on the top!

    Happy weekend, efurryone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very glad you are back. Computer problems are so frustrating. You are very sweet Malou. I hope Mitalee appreciates you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back furriends ! We're so glad you fixed the problem ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't miss you, but just because I was gone too! I'm glad we're both back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We totally missed you, dear, sweet friends. Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)