December 18, 2015

Faster than the speed of light with Levon.






 Levon, " As you can see I am eyeing something rather intently! As a matter of fact , I have my paw on it!"











Levon, " Can you see the camera strap in your far right corner? I actually caught it since my paw was yet again , faster than the speed of light!"









Levon, " Now that I have thoroughly deaded it, I will attempt to ingest it like a long, delectable, slurpy , spaghetti noodle. I must be quick before LP fishes it/wrenches it , out of my mouth! Bon appetit! "








Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. You are such a great hunter, Levon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 has a nice purple strap on her camera but we're not sure it would taste that great to eat. Perhaps better to ask for treats instead,Levon!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job catching the camera strap and dead it! You can catch anything with that fast paw :-)
    Have a fun weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really a fast hunter, Levon ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are quick! Nothing could get by you, Levon! Nice going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Levon você é um ótimo caçador.
    Bom apetite? Acho melhor você trocar a alça por
    guloseimas! hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brulee likes to grab the camera strap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are quick and adorable, but don't eat that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does it taste like spaghetti, Levon?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you are really enjoying yourself!

    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.

    Debby in Prescott Valley, Arizona

    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)