December 14, 2015

Assessing with Duffy.







 Duffy, " The front room is finally newly painted and all the furniture and human paraphernalia have been put back in their allotted places."










Duffy, "May I speak for the cats and for myself when I say. . . thank COD!"











Duffy, " We all appreciate an orderly home."











Duffy,, " Except when it isn't orderly , naturally , then , we appreciate a disorderly home ! For example , right at this very moment, there are stacks of boxes and Christmas decorations everywhere. May I  once again speak for the cats? They are literally in heaven as they prance from one empty box to another!  I am also in heaven. I am anticipating the impending arrival of old Saint Nick and the bag of goodies he is bound to have with which to fill my stocking. I hope he thinks I have been nice . . . I did commit a few naughty , um , accidental indiscretions over the past year but hopefully Santa was too busy to notice!"





Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. I hope my human pulls out the Christmas decorations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are all back in order, Duffy! I know it is very confusing when the humans change things around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa would have turned his head if he happened to have been glancing in your direction. I am certain of it. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Hoo!
    Mes furry happy! Kozmo, Jo Jo and Cinnamon lefted with Mommy on Saturday to goes back to Midway. Mes so furry happy because mes now can leaves the bedroom (that Jo Jo was furry mean)
    Mommy and mes putted up our tree too! Mes LOVES this time of year!
    Kisses
    Nellie (@ Mommy's Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Santa will take good care of you Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Duffy, surely ol' St. Nick will think you are nothing but the bestest boy around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm certain Santa has great things in store for you, little one. Just look at how much you help your humans with this thing called blog!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. guys....N can ya bee leeve it...de dood in red ...him will bee heer in like 11 dayz !!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're with you, Duffy, we don't like when the house is in disarray. But we sure love the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duffy, you are so cute that Santa will still give you presents even if you are naughty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No worries Duffy. Being adorable totally cancels out any wrongdoings on your part!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. We bet Santa has a lot of cool stuff for you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, I think Santa's a forgivin kinda guy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you are enjoying orderly home, and also disorderly :-) Duffy, I don't think Santa minds your naughty...I mean, some accidental acts because you are too cute to be on the naughty list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Não fique preocupado Duffy!
    Com certeza você vai ganhar presentes, foram só alguns deslizes certo? hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Humans just go crazy this time of year--as if anyone notices anything except the gifts! We're quite sure Saint Nick allows a few indiscretions by pets :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)