November 28, 2015

Sunday Selfies with Duffy.





We are joining our sweet friends at, The cat on my head , for their wonderful Sunday Selfies . This week , Duffy takes the seat of honour.







 Duffy, " I wanted to show you my new winter coat! It has been really cold here in Vancouver with lots of sunshine to go along with it. I love the cold and sun over rain any day because my adventures are more prolonged and extensive in the sun! LP has other coats and sweaters for me ( I enjoy a varied wardrobe for those cooler days),  but I really love this cosy and warm coat!"








 Duffy, " As you can see , it has very stylish, toggle buttons along the back."










Duffy, " I heard the rain is fast advancing and will be here in a few days but I will enjoy my new coat while the sun continues to shine. After that , I will be forced to put on my rain gear!"







Have a Sunny Sunday!
Don't forget to HOP! It's  a wonderful way to visit old and new furiends alike.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

23 comments:

  1. That is a most stylish coat, Duffy, and you wear it very well. Thanks for showing it off for Sunday Selfies. Our mom is sending Mom Sophie lots of love and warm hugs! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute winter coat, Duffy! We don't get cold enough for winter coats here in southern California... although my human says she disagrees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Duffy! And you look super-handsome in your new coat!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duffy, you are looking very dapper in that coat! Enjoy your sunshine. We've had more rain than sun lately. Pffffft!
    >>Smooches<<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duffy, you look great. That is a stylish coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very, very cute Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat is lovely, Duffy. and it looks very warm to me :) Warm Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duffy! You are just so Dapper! That is a most handsome coat! And please tell Levon that I am on the blog this week - just for him!
    Lots of Kitty kisses
    Jo Jo (at Mommy's Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD! I love your new coat. Maybe if it ever gets cold down here on the bayou, I can get me one. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very smart in your winter coat Duffy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very stylish with your new coat, Duffy. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh you look PAWESOME and oh so dapper!!!!!! So stylish!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Showing off that coat look like a purrrRRRrrrfect reason to go outside. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking very smart!!! I love the toggle button they really make it look super stylish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Duffy, you look very handsome in your new coat. It's very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice selfies! Duffy, that is such a stylish coat! And it looks nice and warm, for sure. :)

    Big hugs for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Duffy, you look super cute in your new winter coat! That sure is a very stylish outfit for you. I hope you fully enjoy sunshine while it's there. Have a great new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, Duffy, that's SUPER stylish! You look grreat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I sort of want a coat like that for myself. It looks so warm and cozy, and it is super cold here!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are indeed very stylish, Duffy! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)