November 14, 2015

Sunday Selfies: Spreading the love with Duffy.








We are joining our sweet furiends at , The cat on my head, for their fun Sunday Selfies! This week, Duffy takes the reigns.









Duffy, " My selfie this week is a little dreamlike. I made a fanciful or whimsical frame to surround me . I have been going on my adventures without Isadora now that she is my special angel but I continue to see her enchanting spirit everywhere in the autumnal colours and textures all around me."











Duffy, " Don't worry about me though. I have been kept very busy racing to either LP or Daddyman's side as each day progresses , in an effort to evenly spread my love between them . It really is a two-dog job (humans can be extremely needy!) , but I am managing well."







Have a Sunny Sunday!
Don't forget to HOP! It's a wonderful way to visit old and new furiends alike.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. Duffy, we can't believe we never noticed what precious ears you have. They're darling! Good to hear that you're holding up while sharing the love between the parents.
    Hope all of you have an easy peasy Sunday.
    >>Smoochies<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duffy, darling, we know you are all lonely and missing Isadora. It is nice that you have her as your special angel. Our mom says prayers for all of you and sends her love. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duffy, even though you are having to work overtime right now, I know you are up to the task!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cutie, Duffy =)
    What an excellent job you are doing with your humans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. Love the furs on your ears, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duffy, those are gorgeous selfies. We're glad you're there taking care of your humans. Purrs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really a most wonderful selfie Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely selfies, and very pretty frames.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking fantastic, Duffy! Those photo frames are very pretty. I'm sure Isadora's sprit is always surrounding you. And she is glad that LP and Daddyman are both getting your love evenly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh sweet Duffy! Wish I could come over and play with you! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duffy, you are a sweetheart!! I love your selfies and you are doing a great job!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duffy, you are beautiful, and what a good job you're doing taking care of your wonderful humans.

    Hugs to you all, sweet friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Duffy, u do look dreamy, even tho u are not a cat, u are inspiring! Good job holding down the fort while missing ur sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Essa fotos de outono ficaram lindas Duffy!
    Continue com seu trabalho meu amor.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If anyone could do the job, it would be you, handsome Duffy! We know that Isadora is still with you all, watching and protecting. You will never be without her <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)