October 29, 2015

Thank you and a few Halloween costumes.























THANK YOU





We wanted to thank each and every one of you for your kind and thoughtful comments on Isadora's farewell post. We read each comment (and I continue to reread each comment when the spirit moves me ), looking for a way to ease our pain. It helps enormously to know that you truly understand this type of loss and how difficult it can be ; each comment was treasured and is very much appreciated.  Thank you to Ellen, Whitley, Tonya, Janet, Casey, Barb and Emily for taking the time to mention Isadora's passing on your blogs. It was kind of you and made us feel less alone and loved. Ann and Janet, thank you for Isadora's beautiful farewell (above) badges. Everyone's combined effort to ease our sorrow will be forever valued and remembered. I would like to narrate Isadora's story one day and I will some time in the near future. Today, I wanted to leave you with the sweet image of Isadora in her Halloween costume. I took these photos for a post on October 14 , 2015 to determine which of the critters (four of whom also tried the costume on), should be a bee for Halloween this year. Isadora (along with our votes here at the cottage) , won the challenge. Rest in peace , precious , little bumblebee. The remaining critters also have a few costumes they would like you to see in an effort to make you smile and to help celebrate the fun of Halloween!






































HALLOWEEN FUN :





















Levon, " Yup! That was me as Eeyore! Now would you put his head back on me please? I was really enjoying getting into character !!! "


























Malou, " I am a scary pumpkin with bats on my pumpkin skirt! Did I frighten you?!!"











"Guess Who?!!"










 Duffy, " It's me! Duffy the lion!"









 Duffy, " I'd roar for you but I am afraid I may lose my head dress! "








 Esme, " Peek-a-boo! Can you guess what and who I am?!"







 Esme, " O. k. Maybe you will guess better if I am not sitting upright!"










Esme, " Now can you see it? I am Lambie! "









" There is only one of us remaining! Can you guess who I am ?! "









" It's me, Mitalee!"







Mitalee, " I may be getting a little too old for this but if it pleases you . . .  "








We hope you enjoyed our costumes. We had a lot of fun dressing up! Also, the yummy treats helped.
Have a fun Halloween efurryone.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. I love all the costumes - but Isadora is especially adorable as the bee. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isadora is such a sweetie in the bee costume. ♥
    All you other critters are cute, too! Such fun. I wish I could try this
    with my felines =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such adorable photos of your sweet angel Isadora. She made very pretty bumblebee! I love pumpkin Malou, too. She is too cute to look scary :-)
    I know the pain of losing our fur family never completely heal, but I hope it'll hurt less with time..and hope happy memories and Isadora's sunshine smiles will fill your heart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. just precious and my eyes are leaking seeing Isadora and how adorable she looked xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isadora was a very special girl who will live on in our hearts! We know what you mean about rereading comments. It's been months, and Momma still goes back and reads the comments to Cinderella's and Scribbles's passings. It makes her cry, but she says they're the good tears.

    The rest of you have such grreat costumes! Duffy, you're such a skeery lion!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isadora made an adorable bumble bee!! Those photos of her are way too cute. In fact, everyone looks way too cute in their costumes. We have to say that Esme as a lambie and Isadora as a bumblebee made our hearts flutter though. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos. Happy Halloween to you all, and continued purrs and prayers to Mom Sophie and Dad Peter and all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all terrific photos, especially the sweet Isadora.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isadora realmente estava adorável como abelha!
    Todos estão encantadores, e me fizeram sorrir.
    Então Mitalee, seus esforços não foram em vão. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. We cannot think of lovelier pictures to remember sweet Isadora by than the gorgeous bee photos you took. Thank you. The rest of the kids also look great!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    two ewe isadora ~~~~~~ all wayz

    N guys ya lookz grate in yur coztoomz...we cracked up at yurz Mitalee ~~~~
    ☺☺☺

    heerz two a driftwood catfish kinda week oh end !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all look great in your costumes. But sweet Isadora? She was the cutest bee we've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isadora made a wonderful bee, I am glad you were able to get her Halloween photo. Everyone else looks adorable too. I love them all, especially Malou's pumpkin. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. You all have SO much patience! Our Mommy would be SHREDDED.

    Isadora made the most adorable Bee, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You all could not be any cuter, but we have got to say that Angel Isadora as a bee gets our vote for cutest. You are so brave to dress up. All our costumes are virtual. Not enough treats in the world to get us in costumes. You all, Mum Sophie and your Daddyman are all in our thoughts, purrs and prayers everyday. Sending lots of love and hugs. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. We surely DID enjoy your Halloween costumes, sweet friends. And seeing Angel Isadora in her bee costume was a big treat, too.

    We love you, and continue to send hugs, purrs and prayers to you all as you miss your special Isadora.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everyone is adorable in their costumes, but Isadora as the bumble bee is the sweetest. Sending you love and a huge hug as my eyes fill with tears.
    Luvs
    Marty's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love Isadora as a bee!! She was so loved and now so missed ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, little Isadora's adorable face and the sweet bee costume. Missing you sweetie pie.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)