October 15, 2015

Catty Stacks with Esme.






Esme, " If some of you are wondering why I wasn't part of the silent bumblebee debate yesterday (see yesterday's post), it is because you wouldn't catch me dead in one of those get-ups! (Well, not unless gynormous  bags of treats were involved!). Anyhoo, I was busy in my new catty stack cube while the photo-shoot (me!) was taking place. Does anyone have catty stacks? If you've never heard of them, they are cardboard cubes that you can stack together. They have holes in them to climb in and out of and are very fun!" 








 Esme, " LP bought five catty stacks. She grouped four of the cubes together and left a single cube out to stand alone, just for me!"










 Esme, " I KNOW! I'm starting to think she plays favourites too!"











 Esme, " But I won't complain since it is very apparent  I  am her favourite!"










Esme, " Don't leak it out to the others though! They already give me a rough time for being so gosh, darn, adorable!"




P. S. I love our cardboard cubes and I will show you who else loves them in the very near future!





Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a neat idea! I can't wait to see pics of the other cubes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool cube. I gotta check it out at the store! We have some cubes, but they don't have so many holes like yours. And it's cardboard - purrfect! You sure look like having fun in there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! That cube looks great, Esme. How nice of LP to let you try it out first. :)

    Hugs to you all, sweet friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased Catty Stacks for a fund raiser by a no kill shelter. Kitties really like them--the more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are sure fun, but my Sister Precious loves those things great big bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. esme.....yur cat cubez R way awesum.....we haz seen em online but with ole heftee tuna....de food serviss gurl figured they woodna hold well....

    heerz two an ocean sunfish kinda week oh end ~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have never even heard of Catty Stacks. They look like fun!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esme você é a menina da mamãe! hehehe
    Esses cubos parecem muito divertidos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I won't tell anyone you are Mom's favorite. :) You do look very cute in that cube, it shows off your pretty eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look weally cool. Weez ot have any catty stacks Have fun.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have a couple catty stacks. The mom put a blanket in them for us and made them extra comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)