October 1, 2015

Catfoolery with Malou.







Malou, " Hi ya! It's been a while but I believe it's time for a bit of quirky, catfoolery fun!"










Malou, " First , I will relax my muscles like liquid, melted butter in an attempt to prepare my body for my idiosyncratic and unconventional catfoolery positions! " 










Malou, " Then, I will strrreeeettcch a little to the left and a little to the right. . . afterwhich, I will . . . BEGIN!"

















































Malou, " That's all for today folks! I bid you adieu, until we meet again with my catfoolery firmly in tow!"








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. You made us laugh with your tongue on your nose Malou.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable..all I can say! Thank you for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful photos indeed, greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malou, you are such a cutie- I like that little pink tongue sticking out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had fun just watching you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some grreat stretching, Malou!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Malou, you are master of catfoolery fun! Your photos are so adorable :-) Love the big tongue action in the 2nd from last photo! Enjoy your basket and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malou você merece muitos beijos, você é adorável!

    ReplyDelete
  9. malou...that wuz de best cat fooleree we haz seen....noe foolin !!!

    heerz two a frigate mackerull kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lookin' good. Have fun.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  11. MOL ! We had fun just looking at you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou, you are truly the master of catfoolery. We think you could probably make piles of green peers teaching it to others. Thanks for sharing it with us. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)