October 5, 2015

A hike with the pups on a special birthday.








 Isadora, " We went on a big hike into the mountains on account it was what Daddyman wanted to do for his birthday. It took about two hours to get to the very top of the mountain!"











Isadora," Some of the trail was very rocky and some of it was very narrow and steep!"

















Isadora, " Can you see Duffy leading the way?"









Isadora, " We passed a small lake on our way up."








 Isadora, " Heehee. Duffy was all pooped out by the time we reached the top but I wasn't tired at all!"









 Isaodora, " That is correct! Little ole me who is much older and who has a bad ticker now was in better form by the time I reached the top of the mountain than big ole, lazy, ole Duffy!"









Isadora, " Of course I had a bit of an advantage! I rode in the carrier LP is wearing in this photo. I must confess I looked positively royal and regal in my portable throne. In fact, many hikers we passed oohed and ahhed over my royalness just as I like it!"








Duffy, " Here is the view I admired once I reached the top of the mountain on my very own without a single lift up from the humans!" 

























Duffy, " Here I sort of look sleepy but I'm not! It's just that the sun is in my eyes!""



























Duffy, " Oh alright. I admit that here I am having a quick dog nap! It was a wonderful day for all of us. Daddyman enjoyed his birthday very much!"







Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful! And happy (belated) birthday to Daddyman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place. The dogs must have been really happy there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy birthday to your daddy man!
    Looks like you had a pawsome day up in the mountains!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a fun trip and I'm glad you had some special time with the Daddyman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was a pawsome way for Daddyman to enjoy his birthday! Such lovely scenery, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures! Glad you had such a wonderful day hiking. Duffy must be so tired from leading the way for his pawrents. And Isadora, you do look very loyal and regal in your portable throne. That is such a cool carrier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like Daddyman had a pretty good birthday. The photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely hike and we are glad you got to go up on style, Isadora!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice photos. You fooled me, I was shocked to think your folks would let you walk that far- glad you had a royal ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hay ewe pupz...happee birthday two yur dad, looks like him hada sooooper grate day, theeze fotoz iz rockin awesum....we trust when him getted home he had lotz oh perch pizza and cake ...if knot...itz knot two late !!! heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health for yur dad~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great view! Looks like a fun hike!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isadora vocês tiveram sorte o dia estava lindo para um passeio, a vista das montanhas é muito bonita.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun hike! And Isadora, we're impressed that you did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful way to spend a birthday! We just love Isadora's "throne". We bet she loved the attention it brought her. Hee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We were sitting in Whoo Awww's too, Isadora. Beautiful pictures of the environment...and of you, of course ;) Pawkisses for a beautiful day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a grreat barkday for your daddy! I hope Momma feels like hiking for HER barkday.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)