September 4, 2015

Tandem Silhouettes.








 Malou, " Some of you may remember that I am often accused of being Mitalee's shadow! But I also have a shadow and he is quite impossible to throw off the scent!"









 Malou, " Can you depict the outline of his ears directly behind mine?! HIS ears. Of course I gave it away when I mentioned HE was hard to shake!"










Levon, " Naturally I would argue that Malou is MY shadow! And that SHE is extremely difficult to elude!"









 Malou, " I won't even dignify that with an answer! Some times you have to choose your battles and we all know who my shadow is and that he couldn't possibly live without me!!"









Malou and Levon , " Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."






Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. It is nice to have pals, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The battle end beautiful....z Z ZZZZZZ
    MOL

    Have a great weekend guys
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have friendly shadows :-) Enjoy your zzz together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such sweeties- I love it when kitties are so close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute! Dakota is my "shadow" unfortunately MOL
    Love, Cody
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'd love my girls be so close to each other! However, they're only close when they hiss. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes Tigger is my shadow, but I whap him when he eats my food MOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I know all about that shadow thing, but it is usually stalking here MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. guys....frank lee we dinna noe shadows haz smellz......we will hafta smell R's ...bet they smell like fish huh !!

    heerz two a owens pupfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Siblings is so much fun! Mes and Jo Jo has a Kozmo shadow!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are really good looking. And such sweet poses for the camera.

    Debby
    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you guys are laying there like that. You look so sweet and kissable but mommy made me say that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We agree. it is really nice to have friends even if they are shadows. You all have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)