September 3, 2015

Isadora models her new stylin' coat.






Isadora, " I wanted to pose in two of my coats for you. It is actually chilly enough here in Vancouver for me to be wearing my coats! My coats are chosen by LP and tend to be practical. I have another one almost exactly like this one but it is solid black. " 









 Isadora, " I don't mind looking sporty but can I be frank? "








 Isadora, " I am a girly girl! I love bows , flowers , bells and pretty things. LP does indulge me once in a while but not nearly as much as I would like! Angels Masala and Allegra never liked pretty things. They would even try to rub coats off of them by falling to the ground and dragging themselves in an attempt to be rid of the coat! They pawed at bows put in their hair until their fur was tangled and looked awful. Masala especially took offence to being prettified! She wouldn't even let LP put a coat on her when she was eighteen years old and more delicate and could have used the extra warmth during the winter months."










Isadora,, " Look what my Auntie gave me! Auntie is the Baby Bears, Panda's and Billy's , Mama! She bought me a stylin' coat! It even has fancy faux fur trim!"










Isadora, " Add a few bows and I am more glamorous than I could ever wish to be!"









Isadora, " I truly love my new elegant look."










Isadora, " Hmmm. I hope this inspires LP to do better by me!"






Have a Great Day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo


P. S. Isadora is doing really well on her new medication. I do have to take her out every hour or so since it is a diuretic but she is breathing better and her appetite has returned! We are very thankful.

22 comments:

  1. Does this mean that if I ever come to Vancouver in the fall or winter, I will need to wear a coat? Maybe I should have my human do some wardrobe shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news and Isadora you look spiffing in your outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isadora looks very stylish in her lovely coats.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you looking really good Isadora in your two coats. We are so glad the medicine is helping you so much. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purr wowza!
    Look at you Isadora!
    You are beautiful!
    We are glad you are doing well on your new meds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stylish, Isadora ! It would be easy to sew one or two fancy ornaments on your green coat to make it prettier, ask your mom : we hope she'll agree. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Isadora you look beautiful!
    I have a coat like the first one you showed only mine is red!
    I reviewed mine a long time ago on my blog.
    You look fabulous!
    Barks and licks and love,
    Dakota
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you look mahvelous no matter what you wear, but I agree that a little pretty is MORE than deserved by an elegant lady such as you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isadora! What a beautiful coat! Mes would LOVES to wear the fluffy black and white one. The green a grey would be great for a walk on the beach though.
    Mes so furry happy that yous is feeling better!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely beautiful! Coats are a very important fashion element! Pip had many coats and sweaters, but unfortunately they don't fit me so now I'm building up my own fashion wardrobe.

    Glad the new medication is working. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isadora você está muito charmosa em seu novo casaco!
    Fico contente que você está se alimentando e está sentindo-se melhor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look very pretty and very fancy sweet Isadora! We sure are happy you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're glad to hear Isadora is doing better :)

    I think a few more frills in the wardrobe would suit her well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isadora, the Mom can't get over how cute you look!!! We are loving the bows in your hair. Absolutely precious. And your coats -- darling!!! We are SO glad that you are doing better. We know LP has been worried about you, and so have we. We are sending lots of love and purrs and hugs your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. isadora...HOORAY that ewe iz feelin much better...N ya noe, if ya want...we bet malou wood knot mind if ewe used her litter box ta take care oh "biznezz"....just saying......ya look GOOOOOOOD in yur coats two !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Isadora! Your new coats are wonderful! A girl can't have too many different styles to wear and enjoy. Look you marvelous!

    Love to you little girl,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous!! You should be a model sweet Isadora. I am happy to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love your fur trimmed coat, Isadora. You look very stylish. Maybe LP could put some bling on your other coats. That would be really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww, that is a cutie pie in her styling coat.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such wonderful news about you, Isadora. We are happy that you are feeling better 'cause you are looking terrific. We do think your mum should get you a pink or lavender girlie coat, however. The black and white coat is quite glamorous, though. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)