September 11, 2015

For Casey, Love , Isadora.







Isadora, " I asked Casey from , The Legacy Chronicles , to the Sadie Hawkins dance on Oct.1st and he said , yes!"







 Isadora, " I wanted to show him my favourite park in my neighbourhood and to tell him a bit about myself so that he could get to know me better before the dance!"








Isadora, " First, he should know that I am a very good listener. In this photo , LP is reminding me to leave the Canada geese in the park alone!"









 Isadora, " The Canada geese are very large and they can be grumpy and unpredictable and they might eat me for lunch! That is what LP is telling me as I carefully listen and I believe her!"








 Isadora, " I actually don't need reminding since I am  a very peace- loving girl and would never chase anything!"








 Isadora, " Can you see my peace dove with peace sign on my t-shirt? That's me through and through. I am one hundred percent for peace and for efurrybuddy getting along in the world." 









 Isadora, " Casey, I hope you love to dance because I LOVE to dance and if there is a choice, I will dance over sitting a dance out. I can twirl, whirl and even pirouette!"








 Isadora, " I can do tricks with my tongue in exchange for a treat . . . this particular one is called, The Curl!"








 Isadora, " Some times I stick my tongue out for the sheer fun of it!"










Isadora, "Maybe that is too much information . . . "









 Isadora, " Here I am with LP. As you can see , I am not very big. But I have a very big personality. I am calm and afraid of nothing. Life is my stage and I move through it with grace, purpose and joy."










Isadora, " I am very much looking forward to going to the Sadie Hawkins dance with you Casey. I can tell by the way you wear your bow tie, that you are a gallant and chivalrous boxer."








Have a Fabulous Friday! 
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo







12 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww. I'm blushing! Gosh, Isadora, I can't believe such a beeYOUtiful lady asked ME to the dance! I can tell we're going to have SO much fun together. We'll dance all night long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited to see all the match-ups for the Sadie Hawkins dance! You two will be a pawsome couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very exciting, Isadora! We're sure you two will have an absolutely dreamy time!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isadora, you are such a sweet girl! Casey will be so happy to go dance with you. Love your adorable tongue :-) Have a happy weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an adorable sweetie-pie Isadora!

    ReplyDelete
  6. isadora....how kewl iz THIZ !!!!! YAY .......we new casey wood say yes last monrh....even bee fore ewe asked him ta de dance that wuz knot even announced til like rite now & noe.... itz knot coz oh ee ess pea ~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥heerz two a walkin catfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Isadora! What a great guy Casey must be for yous to ask to the Sadi Hawkins Dance, Yous has impeccable taste
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so pretty, Isadora ! Casey will be very happy to dance with you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isadora, don't tell anyone but you are my favourite woofie!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's okay, Isadora, we won't tell anyone if it's considered TMI. I'm a peace-lovin' kitty too! ~ Maxwell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a match made in heaven! I can't wait to hear all about your date with Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, Isadora, that Casey is one lucky pup! I think you will both have the best time.

    And there could never be TMI about you - nope never.

    Hugs to you and all,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)