August 29, 2015

Sunday Selfies with Isadora and the Baby Bears.






Isadora , " We are joining our dear furiends at The cat on my head for their fun and alway delicious Sunday Selfies. This week I am featuring our cousins , Billy Bear and Panda Bear."








 Isadora, " First,  here is my own Sunday Selfie! I am not alone in my selfie. There are three other dogs in this photo. Our cousins, The Baby Bears, Billy and Panda  , came to visit this weekend! Can you see them in your far left hand corner? And Duffy is to my side and behind me."










 Isadora, " First Panda Bear attempted a selfie. I thought it wasn't too bad for an eleven week old puppy whose brain hasn't quite kicked in yet (heehee), wouldn't you agree?!!"








Isadora, " Then it was Billy Bear 's turn. He tried to imitate Levon grooming himself !"










Isadora, " In the  end I took a few photos of them myself. Afterall, I am the older cousin and I do want to show efurryone how cute they are for posterity's sake!"









Isadora, " I know these two are my cousins and all but can I be frank? They are the sweetest, most gentle and well behaved puppies I have ever met. Levon gave them his seal of approval during this visit by giving them kisses on their noses!"




P. S. For inquiring minds . . .  Billy and Panda are Cockapoos. They are presently (at eleven weeks of age) about the size of Duffy with a bit more girth at eight pounds and will be the size of a Cocker - Spaniel when full grown. :)




Don't forget to HOP! It's a wonderful way to visit old and new furiends alike.


Have a Sunny Sunday!
See you tomorrow.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. Dey are so cute! And of course ya is too Isadora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they did pretty well for youngsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those were really some fluffy and sweet selfies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing us your gorgeous cousins, Isadora! We hope you are feeling a little better.

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such cute selfies gang! We've been thinking about you sweet Isadora.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I never ever thought woofies could look so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've "gone to the dogs!!" today and I just had to run over and give you a bark out!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota
    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are very cute, but Isadora ,you are the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are a couple of cuties, Isadora. It's great to see you for Selfie Sundays and we hope you are doing ok.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are wonderful selfies. Your cousins are adorable.
    Isadora, I'm sorry you were not feeling well. But so glad you got better. Please take good care of yourself, sweetheart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cousins are very cute , but not a scute as you Isadora !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Billy and Panda are adorable, Isadora. But we like your selfie the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, so sweet! Your cousins are ALMOST as cute as YOU, Isadora! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isadora they are cuties. So glad they are sweeties. They still aren't as adorable as you though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Panda Bear, "Billy, we have to be on our best behaviour at Isadora's house".
    Billy Bear, "That's right, Panda. We want to get invited back to play with Isadora and Duffy for a long time to come!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isadora, thanks for sharing the cousins. They are so cute. Wish we could have seen Levon giving them kisses. on their noses. We absolutely love your haircut. We think it matches your personality. Thanks for being part of the blog hop this week. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)