August 13, 2015

Practice makes purrfect with Esme.









Esme, " I am waiting for LP ."











Esme, "I am practising different poses to win her over. I want to look extremely winsome and fetching!" 










 Esme, " Well I look awkward here but I was aiming for endearing!"












Esme, " Or I could simply look demure and captivating!"










Esme," I'm trying to get her to ply me with treats so I hope my effort and practice pay off!"










Have a wonderful day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. I bet you get some treats from all your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme,
    Your practice is paying off.
    Our Mom wants to give you treats.
    And tiny ear scritches.
    And cuddles.
    Purrs,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable in every pose. I would give you lots of treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purrsonally think you do not need practice as you are naturally so adorable :-) But I totally enjoyed your practice poses! I know LP is all yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, pretty PURRfect, for sure.

    Purrs,
    Seville

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a natural, Esme! I bet LP was totally taken in! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. esme...ewe look all thoz big werds ewe said..... plus like gorgeouz two !!!! we just noe ya getted sum treetz..... ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think you'll definitely get some treats after she sees these photos, pretty Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep practicing, and be patient. I'm sure you'll get treats soon.
    My favorite is pose #2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think you captured every look you were going for so we hope your mum showered you with nommy treats. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)