August 25, 2015

Mitalee: I could do tricks if I chose to.







 Mitalee, " Do you think dogs are more clever than cats? I'm asking on account humans are always gasping over dog tricks and claiming cats would never perform for them. I've even heard humans say cats are not as clever as dogs! Or at least not as co-operative."










 Mitalee,, " But I could stick my paw out if a human asked me to shake a paw! See?!"









Mitalee, " I could even add an element of cute to it."










Mitalee, " But why would I , when I am scandalously admired and fussed over just for BEING?!!"








Have a Terrific Day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. I think we're more clever since we don't have to do tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are, you darling. Especially by my mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are far superior to dogs. Don't tell Isadora and Duffy we said that. But we all know that dogs are JUST suck ups. MOL! You really don't need to do anything but look beautiful Mitalee. Even though she is a woofie, we are continuing to purr and pray for Isadora. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Yous should bes admired and given all the treats you could want! And a Da Bird! And a new bed!
    Loves yous grrl furrend
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got that right! Let those stupid woofies do all of the work!
    Love, Cody
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitties do tricks only when they want to...and they're much cuter when doing them, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very adorable, you don't need to do any tricks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do tricks! And I show them off when I'm hanging out between rings at cat shows. I don't mind since I get rewards for doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can do tricks too...I can make treats disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't need to prove anything, Mitalee!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mitalee, we agree completely. We could do tricks, but we'd rather take a nap. Just saying! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)