August 11, 2015

Malou tells a few jokes.




 Malou , " I am hanging out in my cat tree and I wanted to tell you some jokes! I think I have a few that will rival the jokes the puppies told last week!"  









 Malou , " Alright. Here goes nothing!"

            
                 Q : What do you call a pile of kittens?

                  A : A meowtain.
                 









 Malou , " This one is a bit risqué so youngish kitties should be out of the room!"
    

                 Q : How do you know your cat's done cleaning herself?

                  
A : She's smoking a cigarette.








Malou , " I know. I am against smoking myself but it's funny, right?!"









Malou , " O. k. Here is a sweet one!"

                  Q : Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of yarn?"
      
                   A : She had a litter of mittens.










Malou , " One more!"

   
             Q : What is a cat's favourite colour?

              A : Purrple.


Malou, " I hope my jokes gave you a few chuckles. Do you have a favourite?!"





Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. My favorite joke was:
    Q : Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of yarn?"

    A : She had a litter of mittens.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL!! Malou you are a natural!! That cat tree is top notch I have to say!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Malou, I love your jokes! My favorite is the one with favorite color. Purrple!
    Oh, and I love you cat tree. It looks very comfy and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cool cat tree and you look quite comfy. Great jokes- I like the mittens- it took me a second to get the Purrple :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A litter of mittens?! BOL!! That's grreat. And you sure look comfy hanging out. I love your hammock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the mittens and the purrple jokes the best. That's some cat tree you have there. That hammock is neat. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You done gave us the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malou, you're a natural born comedienne! :) Our favorite was the litter of mittens one, too.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. malou.....inn deed ewe did WAY better at tellin jokes than duffy & isadora...

    .{ sorree pupz...itza cat thing ♥ }

    we liked PURRple de best ♥♥♥ ~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Malou! You gotta take that show on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kozie here sweetness, I have some jokes for YOU!
    What does Nellie do when she gets mad? She has a Hissy Fit!
    What do I like to eat on a hot day? A Mice Cream Cone!!!!
    Tee! Hee!
    Can I stop by with a Mice Cream Cone for you sweetheart?
    Kisses
    Kozmo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)