August 28, 2015

Isadora in a hammock.








Isadora, " Hi there! I heard you were worried about me. Well, things were looking a bit grim for me for a while. And then I felt better for a few days but this week I collapsed again and went to the vet's again for another shot to help me breath better. As a result of collapsing twice, I am now taking two different heart medications. It's  o. k. I felt good enough to have the groomer come to my house yesterday to groom me. I was looking really scruffy because the humans thought grooming me might stress me out unnecessarily so they kept waiting and putting it off. Now it looks as though the groomer stole all my furs! I look nekkidd! But I wasn't stressed out. Our groomer is very sweet and gentle. She even gave me extra treats."











Isadora, " And she put bows in my hair. I LOVE bows. Aren't they pretty?"










Isadora, " I wanted to pose in the cat hammock so you could see how tiny and cute I am!"












Isadora, " Thank you for all the kind comments and good wishes. I am doing better and hanging in there! Get it? Teeheehee. I am HANGING in!! Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge."








Have a Fabulous Friday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

22 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are hanging in there, Isadora! I'm sending more purrs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable with those bows in your hair, Isadora! We're sorry that you collapsed again but are crsosing all our paws that the combined meds will work well for you.

    Woofs and Purrs,
    Tommy and The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiny. Cute. Bowed up so pretty. Special. Wonderful. Sweet. That's Isadora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, Isadora, and oh so adorable in the hammock. Continued purrs and purrayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look adorable, Isadora! How thoughtful of your humans to have the groomer come to the house to keep from stressing you further. You are very lucky to have such great parents.
    We'll keep purring for you.
    >>Smooches<< from the gang here at Angel Prancer Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so sweet and adorable! I'm glad you're feeling a little better and I hope it keeps improving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so glad you are doing better beautiful Isadora.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little sprucing up can make a human or an animal feel better. We think you look pawsome and your bows are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isadora! Yous looks like a princess! Mes so furry happy that yous feeling better!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. isadora.....thatz a grate joke !! N we gotta say ya look gooooooooooooood...we like de bows & stuff......we still haz R pal st francis keepin watch over ewe....him still sendz manee blessings....just sew ewe noe ~~ heerz two a stargazer sheatfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw... Isadora, you are so sweet looking sitting in the little cat hammock. And your little bows are just delightful! I bet you feel all beautiful now - and you are.

    I hope the medicine continues to help you.

    Bless you little girl. My heart is sending you love.
    Cuddles,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely with those bows in your hair, sweet Isadora ! We're glad you're feeling better. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so happy to hear you're doing better, Isadora! Your hairdo looks so nice ... we love the pretty bows. Pretty bows for a pretty girl! :)

    Hugs and love to you and our family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bows sure are cute!! Sendin ya POTP.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hanging in there- MOL :) You look beautiful with your bows.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are sooo cute in your bows Isodora !
    Hope you hang in there for a looong time !

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are just adorable, Isadora. You just keep hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so glad that you are feeling better. I hope you continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are such a sweetie, Isadora.
    Look at the beautiful ribbons ♥
    We think the groomer did an amazing job--not that you were not already cute!
    We are sending you are most soothing purrs...and to your people's too-we know they get stressed too.
    Purrs and head nudges,
    the kitty brats and the Maggie Mum

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isadora your new 'do is beautiful. Glad your new medicines are making you feel better. Sending POTP and Mom is keeping you in her prayers every night.
    Luvs
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  21. So glad you've got your sense of humour still Isadora! You're looking very cute with your new hairstyle xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)