July 21, 2015

You are my Sunshine with Isadora.







Isadora, " The humans did it again! They dumped me and Duffy off at friends for a day and an overnight stay while they went to the Vancouver Folk Music Festival! LP says a musician sang the song, "You are my sunshine", which made her think of me. That's our song. I'm her sunshine. She showed me the pics I am sharing with you so that I would feel as though I was part of it even though she abandoned me . . . .   " 






*Please click to enlarge photos if you so choose.*






















































Isadora, " LP says music is the great equalizer. It's a peace offering that every soul on earth can accept. Music heals , repairs and plants seeds of hope in the soul. Music reminds us not only that we are not alone but that we are all connected; that connection happens every time we understand or feel a musician's work after hearing it for the first time. LP claims music is her religion. I think that is pushing it too far. But then again, she did leave me behind so I am obligated to take her lightly and to poopoo anything she says! Later she showed me photos of children enjoying the festival. I love children and would have wanted to dance with them myself! Meanie!"


















































Isadora,  "The humans stayed until the sun set and then they stayed even longer after that. Duffy and I were at our Aunty's overnight and she plied us with so many treats Duffy actually had an upset tummy by the time he got home!! Our Aunty even had a BBQ and invited all her friends just so they could meet us. They fawned , ooohed and aaaahed over us, called us baby dolls and cuter than speckled pups.  They plied us with treats, carried us around in their ample and friendly arms ; they said they were in love. With. Us. We had so much fun, it wasn't even funny! ( LP must never know! She can never find out!) Which means I have to start her guilt trip immediately so she can make it up to us immediately!" 











Isadora, " I beliefth I will beginth wiff this!"


























Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. I WAS thinking it was too bad your humans didn't bring you along... but it sounds like you had a pretty great time anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Isadora!
    It must be very hard for LP to leave you for any length of time.
    Still....she must be taught a lesson! We hope you got extra lovings =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to play hard to get when LP gets home.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this post! I am a music freak too and the event sounds like it is amazing!
    I often sing "you are my sunshine" to Dakota too! :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. That song makes us think of my angel brother Scribbles. His song was "You are my Scribbles" to that tune. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, so sweet! You ARE the sunshine! Good job making the mom feel guilty even though you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isadora, my Mommy says she would carries yous around and plies yous with treats too! Mommy has been to that festival. They got to hear it at home too. As they lived only a block away from the beach!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think your Mommy is right - music is the great equalizer. Looks like a good time was had by all.
    Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday, sweet furriends!
    >>Smoochies<<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Isadora, yes you are sunshine for your mom! Glad she had a good time. The photos are beautiful! Looks like there were many kids having fun, too. Maybe you can go next time and dance with kids :-)
    Glad you also had fun while your humans were away! Don't worry, we won't tell LP that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah da hoomans always say fings like "I fawt 'bout you, I wished you was here, etc." don't they? Well ifin they weally meant it, they wuldn't have abandoned us and went alone wuld they?!! MOL Have a gweat day.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like they had a fun time, but it really would have been more fun with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're glad your mom had great time ! It's too bad you couldn't come and join the fun ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. isadora....well, eggs cept for de blah tummy part duffy getted, it sounds like ewe both hada awesum time two.....thanx ta mom for sharin theeze fotoz, oh course we love de burd free treez N de sun setz R way kewl az well !!!! glad de peepulz hada grate time !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isadora espero que você possa ir da próxima vez!
    Parece muito divertido.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me and momma's song are You Are My Sunshine too. We likes da Johnny Cash vershun a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos and I can see why everyone falls in love with you pups. I think the kitties need to give your folks a guilt trip for being left alone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you all had a fantastic time (even though you had a few too many treats).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)