July 23, 2015

Stuck Song Syndrome with Levon.






 Levon, " Do you ever get an earworm?   Not a REAL worm! A tune stuck in your head! I have that right now ; involuntary music imagery to the song, I'm too sexy. " I'm too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love . . . " and that song is really stuck in my head!"









Levon, " After that,  according to the song, I am supposed to be too sexy for my car, too sexy for my car. But I don't have a car!"











 Levon, " There's even a line in the song that says I am too sexy for my cat! Too sexy for my cat!"














Levon, " I agree. It's not the best song. And it really doesn't make sense. But earworms aren't always choosey!"








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. What a silly nonsense song! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We get earworms from time to time, too. And now "I'm too sexy" is ringing in my head! The song may not make sense, but one thing for sure..you are very sexy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Levon, you are just too cute. You are just too sexy for everything. Thanks a lot for putting that song in our heads. We will be singing it all day. You all have a great dayl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great!! Now I will have that song in my mind all day MOL!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma says she gets earworms all the time. I wonder why she doesn't have to take a dewormer for it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh No! Mommy just got rid of that purrticular ear worm!!!
    Now she will be singing Barry Manilow songs all day to gets rid of it!!!
    BTW, Jo Jo says that song is purrfect for yous Levon...she thinks yous is sexy!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this means that your Mom has to buy you a car?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yea, those ear worms are crazy little buggers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood...if ewe knead a car ...we noe a hot place...oopz...we noe a grate place ta get one; any make ore model ....ore due ewe want uz ta surprise ewe like ewe can jo jo ....when ya drive up with de ray dee oh blastin....

    TURN UP....THE RADIO...I NEED THE MUSIC....GIMME SOME MORE ~ ♥♥♥

    manee thanx autograph for a total lee rockin song ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get songs stuck in my head all the time. Good thing you were not too sexy for a bikini :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Friends - We have nominated you to participate in the 8 photos of happiness challenge. Stop by thedailypip.com tomorrow for details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh noooooo, now our Mommy has the same earworm!
    >>Smoochies<< to all of you from all of us.

    Pee Ess - Levon, you are most definitely Too Smexay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're too sexy for your scratcher, Levon, MOL ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)