July 6, 2015

Mitalee and Candlelight.











Mitalee, " I am on my cat tree. I know the lighting isn't very good and you can't see me very well but there is a reason for that! The reason you can't see me well, is because all the lights in the room have been turned off. This is what I see from my cat tree . . . . "




















Mitalee, " The humans have friends over and I am included in the festivities. Esme, Malou and Levon were put in the spare room. That is because they are so clueless they would actually stick their noses in the lit candles!











Mitalee, " I would never, ever go on the table when it is set for guests , let alone stick my nose into a lit candle! I am far too well behaved and clever for that!"





Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo


P. S. All the guests fussed over me and I must admit I loved all the attention! It's good to be QUEEN!!!

19 comments:

  1. Mom starts already sweating when seeing the candles. (Not of fear, but because it's so hot!). I haven't tried candles with my cats yet, but I'll do it very carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid that both Binga and I would misbehave horribly at such a gathering! (Boodie always hides when guests are over.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out for your lovely whiskers Mitalee please don't set them on fire.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty those real candles are! We are only allowed to have fake ones here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a smart kitteh! I am glad your Mama is smart too and has those candles DEEP inside of the holders! She is smart too, that she put the other curious kitties in another room. YEARS ago I wasn't as smart! I had a candle lit (that wasn't in a deep holder) and my Angel Bobo was walking by the candle (it was on top of the TV), and he singed his tail. Thankfully he wasn't hurt at all because I saw it the second it happened but it could have been a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its good to has manners. Yous gets to has more fun!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You´re so smart!
    Have a delicious week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely table....glad you got to participate in the party

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having manners gives kitties special treatment! We hope you got a few nibbles afterward from the dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty by candle light. I am glad you received lots of love and attention from your guests. Hope you got some treats, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those candles sure are pretty...all of ours are fake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never ever any candles lit over at my house since I'm way to curious for my own good :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Since Angel Hercule set his whiskers, then his tail almost on fire, then pawed a candle another time, Mum keeps the candles for her nail studio only. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. mitalee...well we had that figured wrong... coz we thinked yur mom & dad wanted sum roe mance...but then we getted ta lookin at de tabull & said...hay wearz de garlic bloo gill...coz nothin sayz roe mance like fish breath !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mitalee você é uma verdadeira dama!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That must have been nice to get all the attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mitalee, we bet you were the star of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, Mitaless, it's good to be Queen, especially one as smart and beautiful as you are.

    Your humble servant,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)