July 17, 2015

Copycat with Malou.












 Malou, " I know. It looks as though I am alone but I am not ! "








Malou, " If you look to your left , by my shoulder, you'll depict a sign or proof that a second living creature is on the couch arm with me. Who is it you ask? Can you guess?!"










 Malou, " Yup. It's Levon!"







Malou, " I suppose you could say Levon is my shadow, in much the same way I am Mitalee's shadow!"






 Malou, " I suppose that is true. Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery."















Malou, " And let's face it . . . Levon is a very talented copycat!"








Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. MOL, I was thinking that Levon is your shadow just a second before you said it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Levon is getting ready to copy everything you do Malou.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look darn copy cat cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever's copying who, you BOTH look very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are adorable together or apart. My assistant was just thinking about BlogPaws and how much fun it was to connect - and she's wearing your earrings today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Levon IS a great copycat, Malou. Of course, he's got a terrific model to copy, right? :)

    Hugs to you all, sweet pals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Você tem razão Malou ele é bom mesmo! hehehe
    Lindos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, he does da copycattin well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We knew it was Levon! Nice there was room for both of you so neither of you had to try to steal that great spot from the other. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys look so cute on the top of the couch. The cutest!

    And you seem so alert and perky - have fun!

    Check out my cat blog for archived stories about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.

    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)