June 17, 2015

Wordy Wednesday: The critters posing in the Traveling Bikini.




Critters, " Some of you may be familiar with the blog 15 and Meowing, if not , you may want to check them out. Their Mama Ellen is very creative and generous and Phoebe, the "spokes cat" is charming. Phoebe has a bikini and yes it is an itsy, bitsy, polka dot bikini! that she is sending to some of us in the blog world. We are the first to receive the bikini or The Kittyhood of the Traveling Bikini as Phoebe and her Mama have named the challenge. Our mission was to model the bikini for you.We hope you enjoy the photos as much as we enjoyed posing. Well some of us enjoyed it more than others! :) Also, LP couldn't figure out how to  make the bottom of the bikini look as good as Phoebe's looked on her. . .  so don't laugh!





                                                       
Phoebe in her bikini!










Duffy, "Here I am with my bedroom eyes in Phoebe's polka dot bikini! I am going topless on account I am that kind of pup! My bow tie was made by Emily from Kitty cat chronicles. Thank you Emily!"










 Duffy, " I could do this posing thing forever. Do you want me to stand on my head? Just keep the sweet talk up and I'll do anything! Blub, blub, blub . . . I love when you sweet talk me! "











 Malou, " What the lake of fire and brimstone is this ??!! Some toddler's too large potty pants?!! Does this crazy chick dream these things up just to torture me?!!"









 Malou, " Fine! One pose! "











Malou , "Yup. That most certainly is a razzberry.  Now you know eggzacticallee how I feel about it!"














Levon, " No biggie! I'll even wear Duffy's bow tie even though I have never had a collar or anything around my neck before."












Levon, " You know, I kinda like the bikini thing. It feels o.k.!"











Isadora, " Here is what the bikini looks like on the side. I added a flower on the bottom for added flare. Emily from Kitty Cat Chronicles made it especially for me.Thank you Emily. My flower has a shiny stone in the middle that makes it extra special!"











Isadora, " This is my extra adorable and sweet pose!"











Isadora, "O.K.  I'm done if you are! Does this session involve treats? Cause I sure could use one (or ten!). Yes, this is my extra accommodating because I love you but I'm done, pose! "












Mitalee, " Look up? Like this?"












Mitalee, " I feel slightly sheepish but if it pleases LP, I'll do anything for her!"












Mitalee, " You know it really doesn't matter to me if the bikini is on or off. I can still look out the window and watch my birdies. Should we do that? Me pose in the bikini while watching birdies?"












Mitalee watching birdies out the window while wearing an itsy, bitsy , polka dot bikini.












Esme, " Have you lost your marbles?! Seriosuly?! I'll give you one pose and then I am literally walking out of this polka dot bag . . .  it is that large on me! You could at the very least, have found something that actually fits me!"









Esme's one pose.







We hope you enjoyed our bikini poses! We all truly had fun with it. We are game for most things but Levon, Mitalee, and Duffy will let LP do anything to them and are convinced it is what all cool cats do, while some of us although compliant, do have a timer on when some of the crazy unfolds!

Thanks to Ellen and Phoebe from 15 and Meowing for taking the time to make the bikini and for starting The Kittyhood of the Travelling Bikini. Thank you also for the knitted toy, Ellen.We will send the bikini off to The Florida Furkids today. Be on the lookout for it Furkids! :) 






Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

23 comments:

  1. MOL! I'm glad it was not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brave you all were wearing that itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all looked great in your "Itsy Bitsy Teensy Weeny yellow polka dot bikini.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post :) You all did a great job with the bikini. Malou was so funny :) Duffy and Isadora look really good in it and I love that bow and how it matches. Mitalee was cute too, but I think Levon deserves a prize- he can really rock a bikini :) Thank you so much for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL, what fun! Isadora, I must say you looked beeYOUtiful in the bikini and your pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was fun and cute, gang! Well, it was fun and cute to watch YOU wear the bikini, anyway. WE're not sure we'd be too happy if it showed up at our house, though. :)

    Hugs!

    Moosey, Gracie and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great bikini photos! Duffy, you look very sexy with bikini and topless!
    Mitalee, your "look up" photo is purrfect. You are such a gorgeous model! And Levon seems quite comfy in it. How funny everyone reacts so differently :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too cool! Kozmo thinks that Malou is drop dead gorgeous in that itsy bitsy polka dot bikini and Jo Jo loves that Levon is masculine enough to wears anything!
    Wes LOVES all the shots!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vocês ficaram incríveis de biquíni!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'all are sure ready for the surfin' safari!

    ReplyDelete
  11. guys...even tho we wont wear pants...everee one lookz grate..what a fun post and eye dea !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well yous all look just purrfect in da bikini. Have a gweat day.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are all super models! (I hope the treats were extra yummy and plentiful for this - lol.)

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMC you all are marvelous models! Seriously… I think you all bring a whole new meaning to the term "bikini model." Victoria's Secret models, look out!!!
    And Duffy and Isadora…. you two look ADORABLE in your bow tie and flower. So glad that you are enjoying them. My heart melted when I saw your photos. And Levon, we are touched that you tried out the bow tie, even though you've never worn a collar before. You look so handsome!!! We think you may need one of your own…
    Love from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMC! You all look great in the 'kini. What good sports you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMC! What have you done to my mom? She is wiping wet stuff out of her eyes. I'm not sure I'm liking this. I think that bikini will be coming my way eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We loved each and every one of you in that bikini! We could tell what all of you were thinking. MOL!
    All of you deserve a round of applause for being such good sports.
    >>APPLAUSE<<

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, lovely and fun as long I don't have to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mee-you yur all so sweet to pose inn thee Beekeenee off mee Purincess Phoebe!!!
    Duffy yur bery suavee inn it!!!
    An Mitalee mee knows it iss not allwayss easy to do sumfing like thiss butt you did pawsum!!!
    Sinseerlee, Purrince Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mauricio is already imagining his lovely Allie in the bikini. There was a Captain America shirt making the rounds at one time. We haven't seen it in forever. Malou, you absolutely cracked us up. Mitalee, you are such a charmer, and even more so in that bikini. Sending love to all. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)