June 16, 2015

Update on Isadora.










Isadora, " We went to one of our favourite places on Sunday. I was excited to be in the car on our way to an adventure.  Now , some of you may know that I was diagnosed with an enlarged heart a little over a year ago now. Don't be sad about it. I'm not! I am enjoying every minute of my life right now."










 Isadora, " I take three different meds daily to help me feel good and I get carried around a lot when I am out and about. Who wouldn't feel happy about that?!! I'm finally being treated like the Queen I've always known myself to be!"











 Isadora, " The roses at our favourite place are on their last petals but they will bloom again in another month and I will enjoy their fragrance again then." 










Isadora, " Once we arrived , which way to go?! We went to the hot house where many lovely annuals live. Our garden took a bit of a hit during LP's absence. We need to add a few extra plants and we also needed to remove and bury a few other plants!"






























Isadora, " Here I am on our way home. Look at Duffy next to me! His eyes are closed. He's dozing off! My eyes are wide open!""










Isadora, " I'm twice his age and I am still up for the next adventure!"









Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
The critters in the cottage xo

* Note: Isadora is doing well for this stage of her illness. She is coughing a lot now with some wheezing and no longer has the energy she used to have but still loves her little outings. Also, for some reason, she prefers to hide under a chair in my office when I am on the computer rather than sleeping on a bed or on the carpet in plain sight as she used to. We've asked our vet if she is in pain or if we should be concerned and he doesn't seem concerned by this behaviour. Otherwise, she is her usual sweet and cheery self and we are enjoying and loving her as always.

22 comments:

  1. Nice to see you enjoy the small adventures Isadora :)
    Keep my paws crossed you will hang in there with the help of your meds for a long time.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isadora, everybody should live their life to the fullest, always - don't you wish everybody knew that? Purrs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isadora, I did not know that about your sweet heart. But now I do. I love yours and your mom and dad's attitude about it and how you just enjoy life each day as it comes. You are a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isadora, you're blessed not only to have a wonderful family and home, but also not to be burdened by "forethought of grief" (from a poem by Wendell Berry). Enjoy every minute of your days; you can teach the humans a lot about doing the same. Purrs and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad you are enjoying every minute of every day, Isadora. That is how life should be lived! We know you are in very good hands.

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isadora you have a wonderful family who all love you dearly and we can see you still have a love of life so enjoy it to the full.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how in touch you are with Isadora and changes in her routine. You are on top of things by asking the Vet. If the vet isn't concerned, I wouldn't be either. Glad she is doing pretty darned well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isadora, you look so happy going on adventure. You may have a heart issue medically but your heart is in a good place mentally! Your mom is watching you very carefully and making sure you are comfortable. Enjoy every minute of your life, sweetheart. I love your beautiful smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty trip you went on! I think it's grreat that you're finally being treated like a queen. Long may you reign!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isadora você é uma menina de sorte, sua família é muito cuidadosa e amorosa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Isadora, we all here hope you continue to enjoy many more days. The humans need to learn to live each day to the fullest like we do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isadora is such a wonderful girl!
    Wes sends her lots of purrayers!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad that Isadora is enjoying life to the fullest :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're glad you feel better ! Those are beautiful flowers ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  15. isadora...ask yur mom bout steps & ore ramps....ya mite like ta be ..under....stuff...coz itz two hard ta get ...up...on stuffs...de food gurl getted
    gram paws dood sum steps manee thouzandz oh yeerz ago N him used em all de time.... ♥♥♥♥

    we iz happee ya enjoyed yur outing.... tho it wooda been nice if yur mom stopped at de pet store on de way home & getted ewe & duffy sum snax......just sayin !! ~~~ ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are exquisite, Isadora!
    I'm so glad you are enjoying these outings of yours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gweat adventure you had. Those awe sum purretty flowers. Have a gweat day.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Isadora, you are such a Royal cutie and I enjoyed seeing your fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad ya are still havin fun on adventures Isadora!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isadora, we're so glad you're doing well. That sure was fun adventure for you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet Isadora, you look like you are having a wonderful time on your adventure. I am so glad to see you so happy and bringing happiness to your mom and dad, too. Keep enjoying your days, your Precious and Royal Highness of Such Cuteness..

    I Love You,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)