June 12, 2015

Esme was deemed extra special.










Esme, " I was as you well know, recently abandoned by LP."












Esme, " I don't think I should forgive her. After all, I do sleep curled up in her arms every night. Daddyman won't do! I did get some extra special attention from Emma , our pet sitter. She said she was very taken by me and I guess I was really taken by her too."











Esme, " Take that LP!"











Esme, " Wait! LP! Don't go!!"












Esme, " Don't ever leave me alone for that long again! Ever!"









Have  Fabulous Friday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl!
    It must have been very hard to leave you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme, I wish you could have come to BlogPaws with LP! But it would have been quite a long trip for you, even longer than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a cute post! Esme, I know you missed LP a lot. Enjoy special time with her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor thing! It's just awful when our pawrents cruelly abandon us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We agree, you are totally special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esme, I know you are happy to have your Mom back :) And I am sure everyone else is too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. esme...ewe & de rest oh de crew can stay heer in trout towne next time yur food purrson {z } pull a stunt like that; leevin ewe for 84 dayz, 13 weeks and 10 months.....sum kinda nerve inn deed ....leest heer ya noe yur gonna get fed 25/8/366 !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Esme! We hope LP never leaves you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute post ! We bet both of you missed the other one a lot ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Esme, I know you are happy to have your Mom back , just like I am when my mom-person have been on the run :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme, you sure showed your mom how you feel about her leaving. We hope she gave y'all lots of extra love when she got home. We know she missed you bunches. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme, that precious paw...oh my goodness!

    Katie's mommy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Esmee! Yous said it purrfectly!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)