June 26, 2015

Esme sees a ghost!








Esme, " I was sitting here on the guest bed minding my own business when all of a sudden, I noticed the wall changing colours!"












Esme, " And then I saw a ghost! Can you see the ghost eyes directly behind me to your right?!!"












Esme, " I got out of there pretty quickly. Like, 'I'm outta here!!" and quickly! So long ghost eyes. . .  is what I muttered as I strolled away!"









Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. So you actually saw the ghost?? Oh my. Our house is from 1890, and Mom says that there're ghost stories about this house. We hear often strange sounds, and Mom says this is our ghost Jane. She says Jane is friendly, but we don't want her to live here. We've always thought that Mom was just joking, but now we're not that sure anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Esme that would have made us run and hide.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that's so spooky, Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD!! Were you skeeered?! My furs would've stood on end if I'd seen a real ghostie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh nós vimos aqueles grandes olhos, foi uma boa ideia sair rapidamente.

    ReplyDelete
  6. esme.......we see de ghost two !!! wunder if de ghost likes trout, mackerull ore perch !!

    heerz two a bigmouth buffalo { yep itza fish } !! kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruh roh, ghosts are scary! Good thing you got out of there fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What WAS that??? Sometimes we run like crazy and our Mommy is always asking if we saw "spooks". It's either that or gas. MOL!!!!
    Happy weekend, dear furriends.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esme...who was that ghostly figure? It looked a bit like Mitalee. We thought you were a brave kitty, but sometimes it is good just to be safe. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)