June 23, 2015

Catfoolery with Malou.










 Malou, " I was lying here on the window-seat prepared to indulge in a bit of catfoolery."









 Malou, " I was appreciating all the room I had , when you know who showed up!"










Malou, " I began my catfoolery stretches despite his vocals! Levon, I should clarify, does not like my catfoolery! It makes him nervous! He likes to rain on my parade whenever I indulge."









Levon, " Not true!"










Levon, " If I think you are getting too rambunctious in a small space, I just politely shout, " STOP!"









Malou,"He's still watching me isn't he?!"










Malou, " Phew. That didn't take long!"



















Malou, " And now that Levon has succumbed to the Sandman , I shall. . . Begin!"













Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. It's a good thing that Levon prefers napping over being a spoilsport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou, let's face it. That was not very nice to wait for the sandman and then to begin your cat foolery! BUT it WAS brotherly! Heeee. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you two work things out. Looks like Maloo might have the upper paw. You all have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh-heh, we love catfoolery, too!
    Precious is the one who doesn't approve of it, here.
    Some kitteh always has to be the killjoy. MOL!
    Happy Tuesday, sweet furriends!
    >>Smoochies<<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, you two look like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yous two breaks mes up! Its like watching Jo Jo and Kozmo!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Levon is concerned your catfoolery will push him off the edge! We think waiting until he's sleeping is a good plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Malou, I love your cute catfoolery! Glad Levon finally fell asleep...now you can do as much catfoolery as you want! Hehehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well if he doesn't like your catfoolery, why does he come up when you're indulging in it?? Hmm?? Seems like he would wait til you were done if it bothered him so much, MOL Methinks he doth protest too much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. malou...if ewe wuz both boyz & ya both wuz named tom that wood bee a lot oh tom fooleree for sure ! ~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Malou, meninos são rabugentos, mas você foi muito esperta! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. you need to come over to my house for some peace and quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cuties :) If one of my cats got in a seat like that, the weight would pull the suction cups down.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Malou, we always enjoy watching you when you engage in your catfoolery. There's always one spoilsport in every family. Happy for you Levon nodded off! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)