June 19, 2015

Bowlers with Malou.






 Malou, " I wonder why there isn't such a thing as bowl ing between two cats. There's spooning for humans. We cats like bowls. We are inate bowlers. I would like it if my sweetheart Kozmo, came over to bowl with me in my favourite bowl." 











Malou , "Kozmo makes me blush. A lot. He is always complimenting me. He actually thought I looked , "drop dead gorgeous",  in the travelling bikini, when even I know I looked miserable in it!"










Malou, " Kozmo is delightful. He is my honeypot."












Malou, "I'm going to sit here in my bowl and wait on him. I think we would be good bowlers together. And yes, there is room in here for two bowlers. I'm just hogging most of the bowl right now. So make quick like a bunny and get over here Kozmo! And all you cool cats out there, have a great weekend! Hope the sun shines for you!"








 Mitalee, " Kozmo! Kozmo! Kozmo! Geesh, there are other , more important things going on in the world!! For example, today is International Box Day!"
















Mitalee, " And we all know who the Queen of Boxes is in this household!"









 Mitalee the Queen of Boxes, " That would be ME! Happy International Box Day Efurryone !"










Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

22 comments:

  1. Honestly, Mitalee, I have to confess, I am not a box fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee you look as though you want out of that box NOW!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowling sounds nice!!! Great idea, Malou. We are glad that your honey Kozmo treats you so well.
    And Mitalee, enjoy your box! You look super cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you and Kozmo have a great time! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  5. MItalee, you ARE the Queen of the Boxes! And Malou looks like the Queen of the Bowls. :)

    Happy International Box Day, sweet friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malou, you are such a great bowler! I bet Kozmo will be excited to bowl with you :-)
    And Mitalee, you are majestic queen of the boxes! Happy International Box Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bowls and boxes really do make the best resting spots. You both look perfect! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are rockin' da boxes and the bowls too! Happy Box Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy International Box Day ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. You DO look like a queen, Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great bowl-ing, Malou!

    Mitalee, you look mega-cute all boxed up!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, Malou, all a-blush over your honey =)
    That box looks fabulous, Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Box day and apparently bowl day too :) You did look great in the bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bowling, an interesting idea, Malou. All your bikini comments made mom howl and I thought you all looked very cute in it. Happy Box Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my sweetest darling! Seeing you in the bowl and reading all the nice things yous said, I am blushing too. I will be over to share the bowl with yous as fast as I can, and sweetheart, I dedicate my artsy Caturday to you!!!
    Love you Kozmo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous pictures. Could I have a lick, honey bee :D Pawkisses for a Happy Box and Bowl Weekend :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Malou, I think you should launch International Bowling Day!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mitalle, our mommy thinks you are the Queen of Everything. Some of us are bowlers as well. We think that honeypot is an adorable endearment for your Kozmo. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)