June 11, 2015

Blog Paws 2015 Pics: Two and four legged friends.








                Me with Emily and kitty Sophie from Kitty Cat Chronicles.




 LP, " Here are some Blog Paw photos for you to enjoy. I wasn't always camera ready (duh) and missed taking pics of some wonderful people and friends so I will give a special shout out to all of you who were my missed photo opts ; I truly enjoyed meeting you and some of you for the second time :)" 








                        Close-up of kitty Sophie in her sling.





























          Me, Sue from , The Island Cats, Janet from, The cat on my head.









             Tonya from , Angel Prancer Pie and aspiring vet , Samantha.

Tonya, Samantha and I played hookie and visited Nashville together. A wonderful time was had by all!









                 Ceiling at the Opryland Resort. We did not stay here!








                                The Opryland Resort actually had a river running through it. You could take a boat tour (which we did) through the conservatory and admire all the plant life therein.  








                              Horses! on the ceiling of a restaurant we frequented.








Yup. That's true horseplay!











This cat reminded me of Leo. He had his colouring, was huge and very gentle.The owner did take him out of his carrier for me but those photos were blurred.







Summer and her human Janiss from , Sparkle Cat.






























                                  Emily from , Kitty Cat Chronicles being presented the backdoor of canine hospitality.









 Kristin from the Daily Pip with me in sunglasses.





I had fun meeting some really great people and departed feeling a little richer for having met them but also feeling a little sadder for having to say good-bye.





Have a great day!
See you soon. LP is still playing catch-up but we will be by slowly but surely :)
the critters in the cottage xo






21 comments:

  1. You are SO lucky you got to room with Sophie! She's awesome. I wonder what I was looking at in that photo - I was clearly fascinated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT a joy to SEE! Thank you so much! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the pictures from Blogpaws.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fun time you had! All the photos are wonderful with fur friends and everyone smiling. Love the display of horses on the ceiling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sure enjoyed the photos and it was nice to see my woofie pal Rocco in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great time! We bet your furbabies are glad you're home.
    Have a great Thursday!
    >>Smoochies<<

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! Sophie looks mighty comfy in her sling. What a pawesome way to carry a kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had great time ! Thank you so much for sharing your photos with us ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mes LOVES seeing all the pictures of peoples at the BlogPaws. We sure would like to go someday.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos!!! I'm so glad that you got one of the two of us. I can't believe that I didn't get any photos of myself with any humans. I only got photos of pets! Silly me!!! Enjoyed seeing these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. guys...tell yur mom manee thanx for sharin her blogpaws trip...we enjoyed reedin thiz post N see in R pals N de other kewl stuff ...looks like everee one hada awesum pawsum FUN FUN time !!! de boat toor wooda been a blast ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos. I am glad you had fun and got to meet so many kitties, pups and humans too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice for you to meet so many friends. Looks like a great time!
    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. LP, it was SO great seeing you again!

    Island Cat Mom
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mom loved seeing these photos. I hope to see you in person in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We loved reading and seeing your Blogpaws memories! Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had great FUN at Blog Paws :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mom says that she wishes she had played hooky with you and seen the Opryland Resort. It looks wonderful. She sure had a great time when she was with you and thanks you sincerely for her nommy gift. Sending lots of love from her and us. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had so much fun on our visit. It was short, but sweet and I definitely feel like we made most of our time together. Next year we need to set up a meeting place on the first night. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  20. so nice seeing your photos but I am so sad that I didn't get to meet you! :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)