May 27, 2015

See you soon with Malou!








Malou, " I was in the laundry basket ready , able and willing to help put the clean laundry away when what to my wondrous ears did appear?!" 












Malou, " Daddyman's words that held no cheer! He said LP would be away for a while and that we were on our own starting today!"









Malou, " Kindred spirits , I desperately need your help. If anybuddy can, get here pronto and join me in this madness of abandonment !!  This trashing pawty invitation is open to each and every critter that ever was. Come one , come all!  It will be unparalleled, transcendental, unsurpassed, heroic! It will be very, very good ! I can feel it! "








P. S. Here are a few pics of flowers that are now in our garden. We hope everything survives when LP is away since we don't know how to use the watering hose!


















































































See you when LP returns home.
We will miss you!
the critters in the cottage xo







22 comments:

  1. I'm on my way to BlogPaws today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Malou, I am being abandoned, too ...sounds like our moms are going to have fun without us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous garden. I hope you survive while she's gone!
    --Purrs (and wags) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malibu, it sounds like you have plans!! I might teleport over and help you trash!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since my house trashing party was unceremoniously cancelled, I will gladly attend yours! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, heh! Won't LP be surprised when she gets home :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers.
    we don't like when Mom goes travel...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo!! I'm on my way to pawtay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo trashing pawty! We are gonna come over with catnip cake and meowgarita mixes :-)
    We sure hope the flowers will survive while LP is gone. They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mes on my way over and Kozmo says he will be there too, oh yes, tell Levon Jo Jo's a coming!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're coming too, let's pawty ! Your garden is beautiful, and we would love to sniff the flowers. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou sua mamãe vai voltar com muitas novidades para contar.
    Enquanto isso vamos cruzar patas para que chova em seu jardim! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hang on little Malou. You and the critters will be just great with Daddy Man there with you.... though I know you will miss LP. : )

    LP, what a world of loveliness you have created with your garden. I am glad over and over again that you brought something that had never existed into being... with such beautiful results. Enjoy!

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. malou...we iz on R way witha cargo load oh surf & turf N

    ...wait a minit...that burd planter kneadz ta go.....

    see ya at oh 9 hundred !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Malou, you may come here till she comes back OR! I will go there and I'll be ready to start trashing. First I'll open the fridge and get stuffs out for us. THEN, into the baffroom for the treadmills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're on our way to help y'all trash da house!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wll, maybe she took the flashy box with her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All the flowers look beautiful. I am sure your Mom will bring you home all sorts of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh no! Malou, we are on our way to help ease your worry and grief!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely garden pics!
    We are also experiencing The Great Abandonment.
    Should we do a double house-trashing???

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mum keeps yawning Malou so as soon as she's asleep we'll be on our way.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry LP has gone for a bit. At least you have all those pretty flowers to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)