May 19, 2015

Red Robin and Isadora.








 Isadora, " I see you waaaay up there in the tree ,  Mr. Red Robin."










                                                               Mr. Red Robin.









 Isadora, " Mr. Red Robin is puffing out his chest and acting all proud like. I think he is making himself look bigger to trick me into thinking he has good , strong genes for breeding. Or maybe he is warning other males to stay away from me because he wants me all to himself!"










             Mr. Red Robin puffing out his chest to look bigger.






















           Isadora, " Either way, I've never had a birdie flirt with me before!"











Isadora, " Here I am with LP after Mr. Muddled Robin flirted with me. She has her cowgirl boots on. She claims she is preparing for Blog Paws which takes place in Nashville this year . She hopes to see a lot of our furiends there. None of us gets to go because it is too far away. How rude! I am going to try hiding in her suitcase. I am very tiny and she is not very bright and probably won't notice!"









Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo







20 comments:

  1. Good luck wif hidin in da suitcase - remember to bring some snackies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isadora, if you DO manage to sneak in, you will have to say hello to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that robin is definitely trying to warn others of your fierceness!
    Please send us postcards after you have arrived at blog paws. Don't forget to bring extra treats when you stow away in LP's suitcase.
    Purrs,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG!! I get to meet your Mom!!?? YAY! I will be at BlogPaws (not Cody, but MOM!!) Tell Mom to email me and we can exchange numbers and get together for sure! cgittleman at mi dot rr dot com BTW that Robin is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your momma should totally take you with her! The whole point of BlogPaws is about making a better blog -- and it's YOUR blog, not hers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Isadora you are so sweet and lovely! I'm sure Mr Robin was flirting with you.

    Our moms need to exchange numbers so they can meet up in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Red Robin is really puffed up big. He was totally flirting with you!
    LP is very pretty in her boots and hat. I hope she'll have lots of fun in Nashville. Well, she and you, if you succeed in hiding in the suitcase :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It certainly looked like Mr. Robin was flirting with you. You look so cute in your pink harness. We can't believe your mum isn't taking you to Blog Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of COURSE Mr. Red Robin was flirting with you, Isadora. Why wouldn't he, since you're so cute? :)

    We sure wish we were going to BlogPaws this year -- we would love to meet LP (and all of you, though it sounds like you're going to have a hard time fitting into her suitcase...).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. Red Robin tem muito bom gosto para escolher o seu flerte,
    você é uma menina linda Isa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. isadora...may we offer ewe sum add vize....bout burdz.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sure looked like the Red Robin was flirting with you, Isadora!
    Good luck wif hidin in da suitcase :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute photos :) I wish I was going to Blog Paws so I could meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you sure are lucky to have had a robin flirt with you! We can't blame him though… how could ANYone resist you, Isadora? You're just too darn cute.
    And so is LP in those cowgirl boots! MOL! Love it. Little Sophie and Mom can't wait to pick her up at the airport next Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sure was wanting to go to BlogPaws but....well, not this year. You sure look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The mom is SO excited! She didn't know LP was going to BlogPaws this year...and she's so happy she gets to see her again!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Isadora! Yous is just the cutest! My Mommy says she could eats yous up! And my Mommy sure wishes that wes could goes to Blogpaws. Hope she has a excellent time!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well of course the bird is flirting with you....you're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, Mr. RedRubin puffed very big ! Your mom is so lucky to go to BlogPaws, she's got the perfect look ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)