May 26, 2015

One Way ticket with Esme.





 Esme, " I am on the bed in the spare room. LP has gently placed a soft blanket on me on account I like to burrow in them like the tiniest of bunnies."









 Esme, " I am looking like a delicious gumdrop, good enough to gobble up, says LP. But I see that thing dangling in front of me as LP click, click, clicks away. It is its' usual unresponsive, unfeeling, indifferent self. I tell it to get lost but it continues to wave back in forth in front of me, taunting me to react."








Esme, " "Can you glimpse it to your left? In the lower left corner? And then my paw, winged and with breakneck speed, as if on cue and with absolutely no bloodshed or carnage . . . "




















 Esme, " Got you! "










Esme, " Now you will pay Camera String. "












Esme, " Gnaw, gnaw, gnaw. Chew, chomp, munch, crunch! Nibble. Nibble. You just bought yourself a one-way ticket to the morgue!"










Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

21 comments:

  1. MOL! I'm glad you caught it - it bet it was making you crazy, Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme ...your eyes are so pretty. I just love that close up shot where you can see right into your baby blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had never thought of eating the camera strap Esme and we wondered do they come in different flavours?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm has often said she could eat any of you up with a spoon you are so adorable. You tiny thing. Many kisses to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With that sweet face, no one would guess the damage you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Tessa did the same today! I didn't realize though what she was doing. I petted her (she normally doesn't like to cuddle, so I enjoyed the moment). She was sitting with her back towards me, and I needed some minutes before I realized WHY she was so kind and didn't move. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are cute and sweet like a gumdrop :-) But the camera string should have known that you are also a good hunter! Love the "you will pay" face expression. Teach it a lesson, Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yous is FAST!!!!
    Kisses sweet furrend!
    Nellie Bellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man... nice move, Esme. We like to put the bitey on that camera string too.
    Our mom can't believe she will be picking up LP at the airport TOMORROW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, that camera string had no chance!! Good work, Esme!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heavens--you were so sneaky and fast! We hope that strap tasted good after you caught it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were sure doing it up right sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure did show that camera strap a thing or two, Esme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I luv chewin on da camera string too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. esme.....ewe R de huntress oh hunterz....grate job on nailin that camera string....string thiz week, camera...de next ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done, Esme ! You're very fast ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bem, aquela corda estava pedindo pela morte hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Strings I'm not supposed to play with are sure to get me interested. Looks like you made quick work of it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kill it, Esme! Do it for all cat-kind!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)