May 22, 2015

Mitalee: Queen of the Boxes.










 Mitalee, " Some of you may recall that I am Queen of the Boxes here at the cottage."








Mitalee, " I am a lucky Queen because Daddyman often brings boxes home. They are all just for me. Yes they most certainly are, you need only ask him ! This one is a perfect fit!"










Mitalee, " Boxes are the tool of my imagination."









Mitalee, " Right now I am driving a nice little sport's car on my way to a mouse race. Can you envision it?!"









Mitalee, " Now I am at the spa getting my nails done and listening to polite admiration. I am flattered!"










Mitalee, " Here I am daydreaming about hunting rare and delectable birds. In my daydream, I am the greatest bird huntress in all the world, near and far! I have won world wide acclaim for my hunting prowess. And now I am accepting a magnificent trophy for my skill and expertise."











Mitalee, " Boxes are also good for photo opts. Here I am with my ears cut off."











Mitalee, " Here I am looking a bit blas√©! I hope you get to have fun in a box once in while.  I feel time spent in a box is never wasted!"








Have a Fabulous Friday!
See you Sunday for Sunday Selfies.
the critters in the cottage xo

20 comments:

  1. You like boxes, Mitalee, but I would prefer that my human (or her boyfriend) bring me home the best, freshest cantaloupe - I will take that over boxes here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxes are tools of imagination - we love that! Boxes are lots of fun and you look absolutely beautiful in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mitalee that's a great box - we love a good box too as they can be used for so many things.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. "here I am with my ears cut off" you kill me Mitalee! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of you in boxes Mitalee. I think Coke should pay you for your beauty in their box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a beautious box Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitalee, again and again and again mom and I HAVE to say how adorably precious you each one are. It's boring and you'd think we'd say something else but looking at you...and you especially Mitalee...oh be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got an amazing imagination, Mitalee! We can picture you doing all of those things too. Have fun in your box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You obviously love the boxes your daddy brings home! We think you have quite an imagination, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Mitalee, you ARE the Queen of Boxes, for sure! And what a great imagination you have! :)

    Hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That box is much more than a box for you ! We love your imagination ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mitalee, you are such a beautiful Queen of the Boxes. I can see you driving a sports car. You are definitely gonna win the mouse race :-) We are planning to have some fun in boxes, too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make boxes so much fun, Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a very lucky cat!! My human has been using MY boxes as parcels! How dare she??

    ReplyDelete
  15. You sure know how to make boxes even more FUN . Mitalee :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. "a tool of my imagination' - that's a great quote and a lovely photo of you in your box.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so right, Mitalee, except I don't really "do" boxes! The human thinks I'm odd! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mitalee, you are such a clever and imaginative girl. Our mommy is absolutely in love with you, but we think you knew that. These photos and your thoughts...priceless. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your imagination!!! Truffles is a box queen too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)