May 7, 2015

Esme the Trainer.








Esme, " I am in the spare bedroom. It's breakfast time and LP will be looking high and low for me."













Esme, " Soon she will realize I am in the spare room ; one of my favourite places in the cottage. Then she will bring me my breakfast and urge me to eat it all on account I am tiny and she worries about my tinniness. I like it when she fusses over me like that but I am not guaranteed of this attention if the others are around screaming for their food! This way, not only do I get her individual attention and babying , I will not need to leave the room and enter the kitchen where everybuddy is lined up with their empty porridge bowls looking hungry and forlorn. I , on the other hand, get to eat my breakfast in my favourite room just as the morning's first sun rays hit the bed with LP fussing over me as though I were wasting away to nothing! "













Esme, "I pretty much have LP trained to do this almost every morning.  I suppose you could say I enjoy  planning the outcome of my day ; I am a dedicated trainer of humans and LP is my star pupil! "












Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. Sparkle had the same deal going with my human, Esme! I just beg for food like every other kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart strategy, Esme! It's important to keep the humans well trained.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make all of us kitties proud! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing you got LP trained to do your bidding Esme - can you send us a few ideas so we can get Mum trained.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wise kitty you are! I spent time training my human, too. It is pawsome to have them do your bidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esmee! Yous gots LP Trained purrfectly! And mes thinks yous will bes giving her a most marvelous review!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grreat job! It's impawtant to train your humans properly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. esme....inn deed... N ewe shuld start offerin clazzez for thiz... coz we could all lurn a thing ore two frum thiz bit oz wizdom.....high paws two ewe....we get fed in de kitshun....peer ree ud....even if de kitshun wuz mewed ta de spare room.... we wood still bee eatin in de kitshun......uh...we think !! ~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got her trained. None of us need any urgin to eat, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure got her trained just right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme, Fiona is exactly like you, only she gets fed most mornings on the human's bed. She doesn't eat either. She is just not a fan of stinky goodness. Lisbeth or CJ usually end up getting it. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a very smart kitty, Esme! Glad to see your human is trainable.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)