April 1, 2015

Wordy Wednesday: Levon answers a few questions.









 Levon , " I am looking a bit pensive on account I won an award and I need to answer some questions! My sweet furiends at The Lone Star Cats gave it to me and I have to answer so many questions and facts that my head is spinning more than usual!"










                                                     THANK YOU TRAVIS!











Levon, " My assistant has scrambled eggs for brains so the rules and regulations will be skewed a bit and I hope no one minds!"











Levon, " I am going to try to answer the eleven questions Scrambled Eggs for Brains and I can remember that the Lone Star Cats asked me. Here goes nothing! 



1. Q- What is your favourite toy?
    A- Crinkle balls , catnip filled toys, wand toys, track toys . . . probably in that order 'cause I love to play! I am a bit of a niphead though!

2. Q- Do you ever get peep food and if so, how do you go about getting it?
    A- I love the humans' food. I will scoop Cheerios out of breakfast bowls even when someone is right there at the table! I will eat bread , cheese , ham, butter (and make myself a sandwich while I am at it! Heehee). I cannot be trusted in the kitchen when the people food is out and about!

3. Q- How do you feel about pups?
    A- I love both Isadora and Duffy. Duffy is my buddy and I will give him kisses and headbumps throughout the day.

4. Q- Who is your favourite cat role model?
    A- Malou. She is braver and funnier than me. (Whispers) She mostly comes up with all the good stuff when we wreak havoc together even though efurryone thinks it's me!

5. Q- Are you a finicky eater or gobbler?
    A- I am not finicky at all.  I gobble not only my food but any leftovers I can find. You could say I have a (more than) healthy appetite!

6. Q- What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
    A- I've done too many to name. But one thing I do almost daily just to keep the people on their toes, is knock the water bowls over. The bigger the bowl, the better. Then I like to play in the water. I keep asking for a fountain but LP, meanie that she is, says, NO!

7.Q- Have you ever eaten a weird non-food item? If so, what was it?
   A- I like to eat plants. And I also like ribbons and tissue paper. When I first let me freak flag fly, the humans found some interesting things in my litterbox before they put a stop to all my good times!

8. Q- How do you deal with the pawparazzi?
    A- Love them! The more attention I get...the more famous I know myself to be! Stick that camera right in my face and up my nostrils too. Come on! I dare you!

9. Q- Do you keep the secretary company when she does the typing for you?
    A- Yup. I like to lie on her desk or in her arms like a wee, wittle  baby (her words!). I keep her company when she takes her bathroom breaks too . I like to keep a close (very close!) eye on my staff!

10. Q- How do you feel about water?
      A- Love it! Like to play in it , drink from the tap, hang out in the bathtub after a person has taken a shower.

11. Q- Who is your BFF?
      A- That's easy! Malou! We are never too far from each other, sticking our noses into everything. That is why our humans call us , "Get out! and "You too!" You know, like that is our real name or something! How rude!











Levon, " Phew! That almost did me and Scrambled Eggs for Brains , in!"











Levon, " Hope you enjoyed my answers!"







Have a Wonderful Day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo 

17 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your answers, Levon! BTW, the Devon Rex breeder whose kitty was in competition with me is based in Palm Springs and is called Pattnchat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking forward to hearing the answers to the questions you were asked Levon and hope your brain isn't too scrambled.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha! We loved your last answer: "Get out! and "You too!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like you could teach my lot some things, Levon.

    I want to thank you for leaving kind thoughts on my blog about Tungsten's passing. She was indeed the queen of my heart, and I will mourn her until I die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great interview! Nice to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We enjoyed your answers, that was a pawsome interview ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good answers, Levon!! Especially the last one MOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. DOOD !! cheerioz...ham...cheeze...butter...NOW yur talkin a trouterz kinda meel !!! N sew like .....knot bein rood...just curry uz...R you...get out.... ore ...you two !! ???☺☺☺
    ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levon, we surely enjoyed reading about you and learning all those fun facts! We love all food as well… and we steal Cheerios out of Mom's cereal bowl too!!! Honestly, we will steal anything Mom and Dad are eating, right off their plates! MOL! We would all get along just great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Levon, you did really well with all the questions! You sound like such a fun and funny cat to be around. I hope you and Malou have a very good day together today... not too adventurous!

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. We loved those answers and they were surprisingly a lot like Preslee's answers!
    Hope you have a great day.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great answers Levon and congrats on the nice award!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We absolutely loved your answers, Levon! It's so nice getting to know more about you, sweet pal. Sounds like things are never dull with you and Malou around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Levon, you did excellent with your answers. We'd like to see you stealing Cheerios out of the bowls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LEVON! Your answers is almost exactly the same as Jo Jos would has been to the same questions! Except her cohort in crime is KOZMO!
    Jo Jo sends her loves!
    Kisses
    Nellie
    Extra Kisses
    Jo Jo

    ReplyDelete
  16. The final photo = priceless, and your answers absolutely cracked us up. Tell your Scrambled Eggs for Brains mommy that ours sends her love and hugs. And CONCATULATIONS on your award. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)