April 9, 2015

Up close and personal with Mitalee and a Birthday Wish.





Mitalee , " Did you know that Levon and I have something in common? We do!"







 Mitalee , " We both LOVE the pawparazzi!








 Mitalee, " Some days I will pose and look extra cute and even flirt with the camera lens!"








 Mitalee , " I don't even mind if the camera is a little too close to my face and invades my private space a bit!"








 Mitalee, " This is my distracted yet innocently sweet pose."








Mitalee, " Yet I do have my limits. . .  You can go now pawparazzi! Make quick like a bunny! I hear a sunpuddle calling my name."












" Sunpuddle , I will be with you in a moment! First , I would like to wish our good friend Marg, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your day be as special as you."










             








Thank you for the graphic Ann!
Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo







17 comments:

  1. I still haven't figured out all this camera stuff! I probably wouldn't pose at all if I didn't know there were treats to be had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee you are so-so-so ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an adorable model, Mitalee.
    Hope the sunbeam was relaxing for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your sun puddle and the your pawparazzi Mitalee.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you -- I like the camera right up until I get tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful photos today!!! Happy Birthday to that very special Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitalee, you are like Mauricio. He lives to be fawned over and have his photo taken. You are way cuter than he is, though. We have nominated y'all for an award. You can pick it up on our Thursday post. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo with hugs for you mom from ours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitalee eu acho que a câmera também te ama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You like the camera, and the camera loves you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mitalee....my stars girl, your photos indeed show your gorgeous sides. I must say you are way braver than me, if I even SEE a camera I run and hide; doesn't matter... if it's on or not ...hugs to you from dai$y ♥♥♥
    =^..*=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your "distracted yet innocently sweet pose", Mitalee. You are very polished at flirting with the camera! *wink*

    Happy Birthday, Marg!

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Birthday wishes for Marg ! And beautiful photos ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. The camera loves you too, Mitalee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mitaleem Grrl furrend! Yous sure does knows how to works a camera! And Marg is the bestest yet!
    Has a fabulishious day!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  15. You were made for the camera :) You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We can certainly understand why you love the paparazzi, Mitalee! Somecat as beautiful as you couldn't possibly not like getting her photo taken :) Wishing Marg a wonderful birthday!
    P.S. We've nominated you all for two blogging awards. Please stop by our blog tomorrow to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three out of three kitties over here agree - the camera loves you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)